Part 68 (Extra 5)

A week later, Yan Chi and the team discussed and confirmed that he would be reimbursed for this year's season.

    Yan Chi and Ni Chang were not in a hurry to return home.

  Anyway, they came, and the two simply visited all the places they had never been before because they were busy playing games.

    Relieved of the pressure of competition, they freely enjoyed the unfamiliar scenery and each other's company, and it actually felt like a second honeymoon.

    Two months later, before returning to China, Ni Chang received an unexpected invitation.

    A Chinese designer in Paris contacted her studio and asked her if she had any cooperation ideas to operate the cheongsam brand "Nishang Youyi" overseas!

    Ni Chang was greatly surprised.

    After getting in touch with the designer, he told Ni Chang that his grandfather was also an old craftsman. He immigrated overseas in his early years and slowly started his own clothing brand.

    They have always had a deep attachment to traditional clothing, especially cheongsam.

  When he returned to China to visit relatives ten years ago, he went to Jindu to visit cheongsam master Ni Xiang Li.

    After his grandfather passed away, he has been thinking about it in the past few years: foreign luxury goods have been so successfully marketed and their brand effects are well known to everyone, but their traditional clothing is like a dusty pearl, fading away with the passage of time.

    It should have been a bright light...

    In recent years, domestic Hanfu has been very popular, and cheongsam has also begun to have a revival.

   This designer is also looking for a like-minded partner, and wants to export traditional clothing brands overseas. .

    Ni Chang was very tempted by this suggestion.

    Yan Chi immediately changed his ticket and flew to Paris with his wife.

    He is very supportive of his wife's expansion of the brand overseas.

   After getting married, Ni Chang would go abroad to compete with him every year. She has played almost all of Europe in the past two years.

   In the future, when he is busy training, she will be bored. It's not bad if she has something to do of her own.

    The man's attitude is the same as always: as long as she likes it, let him do it; as long as she needs it, he will take care of enough money.

    Her husband's attitude was positive, and the meeting was smoother than Ni Chang expected.

  The cooperation was almost instant.

    The designer took the couple to visit his workshop and factory, and Ni Chang also learned a lot of experience, which she can apply after returning to China.

    Having started her own business for more than three years, Ni Chang selfishly regards the brand "Nishang Youyi" as her own child.

    She also experienced "dystocia" and "labor pain" when giving birth to it.

    When she was working on sketches, making patterns, and arguing with factories in the studio, she worked as hard as raising a child.

    Now "Nancy Shang Youyi" has grown up, becoming beautiful and tolerant, making people unforgettable.

    It deserves and should go to a wider world.

    From the alleys of Jindu, to the streets of Beicheng, to the dance parties in Paris, the dining tables in Rome, and the emerald gardens...