Collision

"You are a damn slut" "Who thought she would be such a characterless" "Slutty whore"
"The words continuously ringing in my head, delving my mind into a whirlpool of emotions, the first hike of uneven breathing, I try to escape the chaos, searching for those eyes laden with love, the same eyes she found yet disgraced with hatred, the hanging body, the sirens, the police station,the red liquid oozing down my forehead,...."
Addya woke up startled by her own thoughts. Looking around she realised, she had doozed off on her couch. She grabbed her phone and made way to her wardrobe. It was already 5 and she had to get there by 9. Scrolling her phone for any notifications, she made herself a quick nutritious sandwich of scrambled eggs....

Fixing her emerald pendant over her chiffon styled top, she put on her long coat. The nights were cold yet .The car engine started hustling and the Audi hoped onto the busy streets.

Complementing the glamour of the city, the Kapoor Apartments stood out in one of the busiest streets of India, with some of the best surgeons under its roof. The iron gates creaked and the wheels of Navarra Blue Metallic Audi rolled inside.

Addya pressed the bells and waited, her periodic clicking of heels accompanying her. "Ahh Addya, so good to see you after long,"Mrs Kapoor engulfed her in a motherly hug, and Addya rested her head on her shoulders. There was a beautiful scent about her that made Addya remember her late mother, her memories, a fragment of peace in her own chaotic life.

The party was a cozy one with Addya , Mr and Mrs Kapoor and an expected guest. Addya's phone buzzed on the table, informing her she had to leave for the hospital, the case of Abhaya has been reopened by the police. She , being a member of the council , had to report to the police station immediately. She quickly grabbed her handbad and made her way. "Take a guard with you Addya," Mr Kapoor asserted , expressing her concern of her security, he had seen her own daughter burning in the fire of her car, the fire of lust and greed , the same fire that had burned Abhaya...

"I would be fine," Addya nodded , with a longing sigh, the remembrance of her old best friend awakening a panorama a emotions , as she walked out of the house, looking at the stars.
Thud!!!!!! Addya collided with something...
Those eyes.... hazel brown....yet emotions uncomprehended..."Aaa...dd.....ya,Addya ,"