Introduction

This story will be taking place before episode 1 of Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss will be motioned in this fanfiction. This will focus on the demon's reactions to the Black Hat Organization and like in the show Villainous Black Hat won't be involved too much but will still be in to make ads and making deals like in the organization videos and in the actual show.

I won't be giving character plot armor but I will still try to not change too much from the Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss canon. But if Black Hat and Lucifer fight expect Lucifer not to be there for Charlie from now on. Everyone will act the same as in the canon but won't be perfect because I'm not the creator of the shows so cut me some slack if I mess up something. If I do mess up tell me please so I can fix it or write better in the future.

No one will be nerfed in this fanfiction so Black Hat will be able to one-shot everyone. Same goes to the demons but Etherway they won't stand a chance against Flug or Demencia. Who wins angle guns or lasers from a laser beam or an insane lizard lady or demons with guns?

No one knows who is the Black Hat Organization is because you know different universes. Don't expect Black Hat to commit genocide over the demons I mean he might but he has to get very mad. The only reason why I'm writing this is because I wanted a Villainous and Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss crossover and the ones I found did not satisfy me.

Enjoy and sorry if I don't post much because I have school, a lot of work, and me being lazy. Don't expect me to post every day or every week so pray that I'm not lazy. Lastly, this will only go up to the last episode of Hazbin Hotel but this fanfic will continue to post after season 2 and the last episode of season 2 comes out.

 Lastly, this will only go up to the last episode of Hazbin Hotel but this fanfic will continue to post after season 2 and the last episode of season 2 comes out