#chapter5 [angry bird]

Start from the beginning

"Dada ARE YOU HAVING FUN THERE!!"Jimin Shouted from down.

Author: so actually jimin forced yoongi to ride on the dragon swing/ Pirate Ship ride.

"Aaaaahhhhhh"

After a lot of struggles 😂 the ride was successfully completed. Yoongi and taekook helped dizzy yoongi to get down from there.

"Appa a-are you Okay"Jungkook asked laughing at yoongi's situation.

"No I guess"Yoongi said.

"Here, have some water Dada"Taehyung said handing him the waterbottle.

"T-thankyou"Yoongi said.

"Dada how about you ride Rollercoaster 🎢?"Jimin asked in teasing manner while giggling.

"Yah are you playing with me!"Yoongi said looking at jimin with "are you serious bro" look.

"Ehehe just kidding dada, now let's go eat something I'm soo hungryy"Jimin said showing his pretty adorable angelic smile

"Finally let's go"Yoongi said getting up from the bench.

"Dwada me want cotton candy"Taehyung said pointing at cotton candy stall.

"Okay let's go"Yoongi said.

"Yaaaaa"

.
.
.
.

(After eating a lots of food, they all heading to shopping mall cuz our jiminie want to buy some clothes ._.)

"Dwada let's goo homeee"Taehyung said winning in his arms with sleepy face.

"OK baby we will go in sometime okay"Yoongi said.

"But me is sleepy"Taehyung said pouting cutely.

"HYUNG! HOLD THEM! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!"Jimin said litreally scolding kook in public.

"Ya ya I'm holding why are shouting little rat"Jungkook said.

"Hold this Too"Jimin said handing him a sweat shirt.

"Yahhh how can I hold them! My hands are full!"Jungkook said.

"Then use your legs, Here"Jimin said and threw the shirt on jungkook's face.

"Appaaaa! Stop him he will clean the whole asile"Jungkook said.

"OK ok, babyyy enough now let's go"Yoongi said dragging him by holding his hoodie cap.

"Aaa dada leave me! I need to buy more things"Jimin said trying to run.

"Are you planning to live homeless?"Yoongi asked.

"Why would I? I have a house?"Jimin said.

"😩 omg it's so hard to make you understand let's go, you already broke my bank balance"Yoongi said.

"Huh! Fine"Jimin said and started to walk.

"Wow he is such a evil just like his mother"Yoongi mumbled.

"Did you said something dada?"Jimin asked.

"No I didn't let's go and pay them"Yoongi said.

"Yes!"Jimin said excitedly.

After paying everything..

"Now where do you wanna go huh?"Yoongi asked walking holding his hand with one and carrying the bags with another.

"Let's eat ice cream"Jimin said.

"No you already have a lot of junk today"Yoongi said.

"OK then don't talk me"Jimin said and stop at the track crossing his hands with a big pout.

"Oh my goddd okay! You can have Ice-cream"Yoongi said.

"Hehehe"

"Jungkook which flavor do you want?"Yoongi asked.

"Aa...abb appa I don't want anything"Jungkook said.

"Huh? Okay ... weird"Yoongi said.

Yoongi pov.
He never refused to have icecream and now what happen to him? Is he sick ... whatever maybe he is full.

"He slept"Jungkook said looking at tae who was sleeping cutely.

"Hmm

"Hmm.. he must me tired"Yoongi said as a soft smile plastered on his face.

[Time skip to home]

"Ahh why the hell my stomach hurts a lot now"Jungkook groan curling into a ball laying on the bed.

"I shouldn't have eat that much of junk, now bear you deserve it! It was all your fault! Ahh it's killing me"Jungkook said rolling on the bed holding his stomach.

"Should I call appa?? Nooo he will take to the hospital"Jungkook said to himself griping tight on his shirt.

"I can't bear this anymore, let me atleast find a tablet ufff"Jungkook got up with so much difficulties and opened the drayer to find some tablets.

"IS the right one?? Whatever let's just take it"Jungkook said and grab a glass of water and gulp the tablet making some weird faces.

"Did I take the right omg"Jungkook said to himself and check the tablet and sign that he found it was the right tablet.

With that he slept for sometime...in the middle of the night he felt like throwing up.. he stopped himself from that, but the more he try yo hold himself the more he feeling worse .. so he ran towards

The bathroom and after he done he came out with glossy eyes.. now he is feeling more worse than before.. he wanted yo cry 🥲 because he don't like throwing up.

But he somehow slept after a lots of struggles..

___________________________________________To be continued.