Chapter 2: We Aren't Expendable

Start from the beginning

Albert: That, should be useful.

Lauri: Indeed. Anyone want the M60?

Leslie: I'll take it.

Lauri then heavy lifted the M60 aka "The Pig" out of the crate and into Leslie's hands as he grabbed some of the ammo boxes.

Milunka however finished tying her boots, slinging her Mauser M1899 over her shoulder.

Albert then placed a helmet on his head grabbing an M1 Garand, once again given by Audie.

Karel however, stuck to his guns with a Webley .38 revolver and Sten gun.

Adrian: Alright, let's move.

Timeskip

The men arrived to the cliff with their new weapons and ammunitions' as Ozpin and Glynda saw the men in their uniforms.

Ozpin: Hello again General Wiart.

Adrian: Good morning Mr. Ozpin, and please, just call me Adrian.

Ozpin: Then I would appreciate if you just call me Ozpin.

Adrian: Of course.

Glynda then brought over a decent sized crate as she opened it.

Glynda: Parachutes for you all.

Manfred: Danke.

Albert: Merci.

Karel: Děkuji

Everyone then grabbed one, putting it on their back as they saw their chord next to them realizing immediately it was to release the chute while Glynda and Ozpin took note of what they said, thinking it was a variation of thank you in their Earth language.

Adrian: Thank you, Professor Goodwitch.

Glynda: Of course, though I do wonder why some of you are becoming students, you can become professors yourselves.

Ozpin: They will.

Glynda looked to Ozpin in confusion as Alvin, Karel, and Adrian nodded.

Adrian: Us three will be leading a class of our... own style of combat and leadership alongside tactics and such.

Glynda: So, you will be teaching your own class-

Karel: With our free time being used in other classes.

Glynda turned to Ozpin in slight confusion, wondering if he actually allowed this.

Glynda: Ozpin?

Ozpin: Don't worry Glynda, these men have seen and endured horrors we cannot imagine. I do believe they can handle teaching.

Glynda: If you suggest.

Ozpin: Now the rest of the kids should be arriving now.

As Ozpin said that Weiss and few other students arrived seeing Adrian and Karel converse with Ozpin and Glynda as Adrian and Ozpin shook with Karel and Glynda doing the same.

Karel: It will be pleasure to working with you Ms. Goodwitch.

Glynda: I can say the same, Mr. Janousek.

Adrian: Now please be wary of some of my boys since they under are technical command now, if they were anything like my previous men. They're going to be rowdy at times.

Ozpin: I'm sure I can make some exceptions considering your situation.

Adrian smiled with a nod.

Adrian: Thank-