Chapter 11: Together as one!

Start from the beginning

He'd smirk, glad to have the last laugh as he secured it with a threat, and he ment every word of it; much to everyone's shock. Infact wu could feel whatever anger he had slowly falter as solar turned to face them, his eyes still in that threatening glowing white state.

Cyclone simply didn't say anything finding it best to just let time handle Solar's anger, however solar still had a few words left for the brothers and misako. "And I know ori or quake would probably be mad at me if they found out I said this but honestly who cares anymore!" Solar started with a laugh, before pointing towards the trio.

 "And I know ori or quake would probably be mad at me if they found out I said this but honestly who cares anymore!" Solar started with a laugh, before pointing towards the trio

"GROW THE HECK UP!" He'd exclaimed, much to what little shock they had left. "Honestly.. sure, you wrote that letter but even if he hadn't used it, who's to say that misako would actually do it? And even then, would you rather lose your dear green ninja of a nephew over THAT?!" Solar started, stepping towards wu, each word filled with nothing but the truth.

He'd then turn to misako, "and let me ask you, has he done you truly any wrong?! Cause from judging by how you two acted before you seemed to have a rather good relationship as a couple! Not to mention how lloyd treats him!" Solar continued, with misako looking down with regret very much visible.

Of course solar definitely wasn't going to leave garmadon out of the equation, but by then his temper had calmed down. "And you.." he'd say, turning to face the last if the trio. "That was a pretty jerk move you pulled.. but you definitely seem to regret it.. and for that I'll cut you some slack" solar finished, walking back to cyclone now that he mostly calmed down.

"And in case you forgot, the ninja aren't the only fighters here.. we're here to... come on cyclone, i think our time here is up.." solar said, glancing back at them with a hint of disgust before finally leaving the room; not only talking a about them but also skylor and nya. With Cyclone looking at them sadly before following behind the lightbulb.

.

.

.

.

Thorn sat beside lloyd inside the truck, fiddling with his hands as the other struggled to get in touch with nya. And after a while struggling he sighed, and when he was about to leave when thorn spoke up, "it's not over..".

Lloyd paused, raising his head and turning to face lloyd with a look of confusion, "wha.." lloyd attempt to speak only to get cutoff by thorn repeating the words "it's not over" only a little louder and more confident this time.

"Thorn you're scaring me.." lloyd said, placing a hand on thorns, who simply turned to him and smiled confidently. "Quake! He created an earth dragon before!" Thorn started, opening the door of the noodle truck and stepping out, with lloyd worriedly following behind; shocked with this information.