4. Rain and Fight

Start from the beginning

Jungkook said nothing.

Rain-soaked and bruised, he continued to walk away, ignoring the pain in his battered body.

In the murky shadows of the midnight rain, Jungkook's figure cut through the darkness like a lone wolf.

With each step, he struggled to maintain his balance, his body protesting against the punishment it had endured in the fight.

As he vanished into the veil of rain and shadows, Jungkook's figure seemed to merge with the night itself, leaving behind only the echo of his footsteps fading into the distance.

***

Around 2 A.M.

Rain poured down relentlessly as Taehyung hurried home, grocery bags in hand. The dim streetlights cast a muted glow on the wet pavement. The sound of his footsteps echoed in the quiet night.

Finally reaching his doorstep, he fumbled for his keys, eager to escape the cold and damp.

But as he turned the key in the lock, something caught his eye—a dark figure slumped against the door, barely visible in the dim light. Dropping his bags, Taehyung rushed forward, heart pounding in his chest.

A shock of recognition hit Taehyung when he realized it was Jungkook, bloodied and unconscious.

"Hey! What happened?" Panic gripped Taehyung. He gently shook Jungkook, trying to rouse him. Raindrops mixed with the blood on Jungkook's face.

Jungkook groaned weakly, his eyes fluttering open. "What" he mumbled, confusion evident in his voice.

Taehyung's heart raced as he assessed the situation. "Let's get you inside. Can you stand?"

Jungkook tried to stand but struggled to his feet, leaning on Taehyung for support. Taehyung carefully held him, feeling the weight of him in his arms.

Together, they stumbled into the warmth of Taehyung's apartment. Once inside, Taehyung carefully helped Jungkook onto the couch, concern etched across his face.

"What happened out there?" Taehyung asked, grabbing a towel to gently dab away the blood. Jungkook winced but remained silent.

The room was dimly lit, the only source being the soft glow of a lamp. Taehyung quickly assessed Jungkook's injuries, his heart sinking at the sight of blood marring his pale skin.

As Taehyung tended to Jungkook's injuries, the storm outside intensified, providing an eerie backdrop to the unexpected turn of events. The unanswered questions hung in the air as Taehyung focused on Jungkook.

The room became a haven of warmth and care, a stark contrast to the cold and darkness outside.

Once the immediate injuries were tended to, Taehyung covered Jungkook with a blanket, watching over him with a mix of concern and relief.