💋I wanna be saved💋t.k

This might be short idk

I was running from Tom as he chased me into the woods. I was running so he would chase me. So when he would catch me he would be out of breath and we could watch the wind blowing the forest like old times. As I was running I tripped and fell on a rock. I scraped my knee. I'm terrified of blood but I tried to look away. Tom ran faster to catch up to me and help me up. I stared as the blood ran down my leg and the blood dried from the wind freezing it. I watched the leaves fall beside me and the autumn smell filled my nose. Tin finally caught up and he said nothing. He just started to clean the wound and put a bandaid on it. He held out his hand and once I got up he dragged me to a picnic table. He sat me down on the bench and finally said something.

"Are you okay?"
I gave a quick nod as I got up. I walked to the tree that had our initials carved into it. We were dumb 14 year olds having fun. Now that we're 17 we find it cute but overall stupid. Stupid that we carved it into a tree rather than just confessing our love a different way. I think Tom lost feelings but I never did. he became a player but never acted like it around me. He was so sweet to me for no reason. I walked over to the edge of the cliff. It had a gate that led to it. I open the gate and walk through. I sit not too close to the edge but enough to see the beautiful city. Tom sits beside me.
After an hour I got up. I went close to the edge.

"If you fall I won't save you."
I don't wanna be saved idiot!

I stumbled and he grabbed my hand firm but soft. He doesn't pull me up he just hold me there.

"You sure you don't wanna be saved?"

Nevermind I wanna be saved

Idk what this is but 😜