💋can I get a kiss💋 b.k

Mia Khan was thinking about Bill Kaulitz again. Bill was a daring sweetheart with beautiful eyes and plump lips.

Mia walked over to the window and reflected on her cosy surroundings. She had always loved pretty Sydney with its raw, resonant rivers. It was a place that made her feel delighted.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was a sweet figure of Bill Kaulitz.

Mia smiled. She glanced at bills reflection. She was a caring, loving, girl with brown eyes and handsome lips. Her friends saw her as a sweet, abundant angel. Once, she had even saved a baby that was stuck in a house fire.

But Mia had no idea what Bill would say or do.

The sun shone, making Mia relax. Mia grabbed her shoes and put them on.

As Mia stepped outside and Bill came closer, she could see the smile on his face.

Bill gazed with the affection sweet keen kittens. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want a kiss."

Mia looked back, even happy "Bill, I love you baby," she replied.

They looked at each other with happy feelings, she dreamed of piano music playing in the background and two friendly cats meowing to the beat.

Mia regarded Bill's beautiful eyes and plump lips. "I feel the same way!" revealed Mia with a delighted grin.

Bill looked calm, his emotions blushing like a tomato.

Then Bill came inside for a nice cup of tea.

ALL THESE SOUND THE SAME