💨raining forest💨 b.k

Ruth Hart was thinking about Bill Kaulitz again. Bill was a brutal monster with no heart and definitely no emotion.

Ruth walked over to the window and reflected on her cold surroundings. She had always hated the quiet Raining Forest with its stupid strange feeling, wind blowing on the trees. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel sad.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a brutal figure of Bill Kaulitz.

Ruth gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a nice, calm, person with a very pretty figure and very emotionally available.Her friends saw her as a pleasant, poised patient. Once, she had even revived a dying, owl.
But not even a sweet person who had once revived a dying, owl, was prepared for what Bill had in store today.

The rain and wind blew like a scary story, making Ruth anxious. Ruth grabbed her jacket and put her shoes on.

As Ruth stepped outside and Bill came closer, she could see the defiant smile on his face.

"I am here because I want to be in control," Bill bellowed, in a special tone. He slammed his fist against Ruth's chest, with the force of 8610 fists. "I hate you, Ruth Hart."

Ruth looked back, even more anxious and still fingering the jacket to button it up.. "Bill, I am not a toy," she replied.
"If I can't have you no one can"

Bang

Totally unrelated I made this sick