☀️I love you but I need time☀️ t.k

Sarah Khan was thinking about Tom Kaulitz again. Tom was a cute saint with long eyelashes and brown eyes

Sarah walked over to the window and reflected on her pretty surroundings. She had always loved sunny Dallas with its flaky, frantic fields. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel relaxed.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a cute figure of Tom Kaulitz.

Sarah gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was a sweet, darling, girl with a sweet personality and she was a kind soul. Her friends saw her as an adventurous, anxious angel. Once, she had even rescued a baby from a burning building.

But even she couldn't tell what would happen that day. That day Tom showed up to her house. No explanation.

The sunny day got filled with clouds making Sarah sad. Sarah grabbed her cat and fed it.

As Sarah stepped outside and Tom came closer, she could see the sweet smile on his face.

Tom gazed with the affection of 4731 smart repulsive rabbits. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you"

Sarah looked back, even more sad. " I'm sorry but this can't work out,"

They looked at each other with calm feelings, like two dull, pencils thinking at a very gentle holiday, which had orchestral music playing in the background and two proud uncles loving to the beat.

Sarah studied Tom's beautiful eyelashes. Eventually, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry," began Sarah in apologetic tones, "but I don't feel the same way, and I never will. I just don't love you Tom."

Tom looked worried, his emotions raw like a mouldy, manky map.

Sarah could actually hear Tom's emotions shatter into 345 pieces. Then the cute saint hurried away into the distance.

"Why not" Tom replied.
"I love you, I just need time. Maybe next time."

Got bored mid way through