- I don't believe you. - she said and grabbed my neck. She pressed me into the mattress as I arched my back under her. She kissed my chest and bit me a couple of times. Our sex had elements of BDSM, except that we alternated who was dominant. It actually depended on the situation.

- You're lucky you're handsome and I'm in a good mood, so I won't punish you tonight. My pussy is wet and I need you.

- May I eat you?

-Oh yes. Please me.

I rolled her over to the place where I was lying. I kissed her without looking at why she was squirming under me. The sensation of cold leather on my neck sent a wave of tingles down my body. Leora had a special choker necklace for me that she put on me during sex whenever she wanted. I had one for her too when I was dominant.

- Did you miss her? - Leora asked me on the lips.

-Of course. I hope you forgot the leash. - I answered her with a smile.

I looked into her eyes, waiting for a sign I can start. She liked to leave me in suspense. When she gave me the signal (which was actually to close her eyes and throw her head back) I unbuttoned her pants and pounced on her pussy, eating it like I've never tasted pussy juices. I penetrated deep into her with my tongue, paying some attention to the clitoris.

-Hang...ahh...slow down. Oh God...- she moaned so much that she couldn't speak normally.

Her fingers were tangled in my hair and she suddenly started pushing me away. In fact, she wanted to move me away from her pussy, but I pulled her hands away and pressed myself even harder into her pussy with my tongue. Leora arched her back moaning as she pulled my hair again. She started screaming my name as the walls of her pussy squeezed my tongue. She squeezed my face with her thighs like a wrestler as she shook in ecstasy.

I got up and rushed to kiss her neck. She threw her head back to give me better access, and I tried to be inconspicuous as I pulled my tracksuit down. I kissed her and suddenly entered her. She bit my lip as I pumped her with a fierce rhythm. Leora grabbed the skin on my back moaning and saying my name and callsign like a prayer. I was so horny that I was on the verge of not cuming the whole time. I wanted it to last.

- Do I have permission? I'm so fucking close.- I asked, brushing from her lips to her collarbone.

-No. You know we have an agreement that it's early. - she barely said.

I pulled the cock out of her and jerked it, resting the tip on her lips.

-I'm close, sweetheart. I'm close.

Leora then did one such fucking sexy thing. She opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out so I could cum deep in her throat. She kneaded my balls for a few moments before I lowered my cock deeper and with a few jerks poured the warm contents into her throat. My Leora swallowed everything and looked at me piercingly as she wiped the corner of her lips with her finger. I was still kneeling over her and she grabbed me by the ring on the necklace and pulled me to her. We kissed for a bit and then I lay down behind her. I kissed the part above her shoulder blades where she had tattooed a tiny F-18 Hornet schematic in my honor.

-You are beautiful. How was your day? Did you find a job?

- It was a little tiring for me. The heat is intense. I didn't find anything. I don't want to stay in the house, Jake.

- I know, but you also know you don't have to work. All I have is yours. I will buy you everything you see and want.

- I know, love. You are already doing too much for me. - she told me and pulled me by the necklace to her again for a kiss.

- Was I good when you returned my necklace?

- You were good, but you didn't get permission to enter me. And you can also be happy I'm tired for punishing you for it.

-I'm sorry. I got carried away.

She kissed me and got up. She took off her clothes and gave me a moment to admire her. The tattoos made her a really bad girl with the body and face of an angel.

-Are you coming to the shower?- she asked me over her shoulder.

- I thought you wouldn't even ask. - I said and jumped after her.