Prologue

In the heart of the bustling city of New York, where ambition and desire intertwined in a dance as old as time itself, two souls stood poised on the brink of destiny. Zara Wilson, with her intoxicating beauty and icy demeanor, ruled the corporate world with an iron fist. Her long black hair cascaded down her shoulders like a waterfall of silk, framing her hourglass figure and drawing attention to her full, pouty red lips. But behind her seductive facade lay a heart hardened by loss, a soul yearning for something more.

Across the city, Ezrael Anderson cut a striking figure against the backdrop of his empire. With his demon king-like features and cold grey eyes that could see through your soul, he commanded respect and fear in equal measure. His black hair fell in waves around his sharp jawline, accentuating his strong, muscular body adorned with black tattoos that spoke of a past shrouded in darkness.

But despite their outward differences, Zara and Ezrael were more alike than they realized. Both were driven by a fierce determination to succeed, their hearts guarded by walls of ice that few dared to penetrate. And yet, beneath the surface, lay a longing for something they could not name, a desire that burned like a flame in the darkness.

Little did they know, fate had other plans in store for them. Plans that would lead them down a path of love and redemption, of passion and desire. For theirs was a twisted fate, bound together by the threads of destiny, destined to find solace in each other's arms.