6

"I think we've got this down! Our presentations gonna be a hit!"
You saved the PowerPoint multiple times for safety before closing your laptop.

"I'm sure it will be. You've got a nice sense for syntax, (y/n),"
Albedo complimented.

"Thanks! Though without your visuals I'm sure it wouldn't even be half as good,"
You replied.

He smiled warmly at your flattery,
"I appreciate that,"

Albedo wasn't really one to make friends easily, so the fact that the two of you got along so well was a shock to both him and his adoptive mother and sister.

It was nice, your friendship. You listened to the ramblings of his research or interests, and didn't mind if he went off on a tangent.

He just hoped your friendship would last past the semester, but he wouldn't have to worry about that for a long while.

"(Y/n), are you free this weekend?"

You turned your head towards your friend,
"I should be. Why?"

Albedo rummaged through his desk before pulling out two tickets,
"The museum gave me free tickets since I won a contest, and I was wondering if you'd like to go,"

Though he didn't outwardly show it, internally he was a bit distressed, his breath quietly quickening.

In Albedo's mind, most college students probably wouldn't want to spend their day off in a museum surrounded by ancient artifacts, but a part of him hoped you'd still agree to go with him.

"I understand if you're not interested, I just-"

"Woah woah woah, slow down now, I never said I didn't want to go!"
You cut him off, getting closer to get a better look at the tickets.

Albedo's heart briefly stuttered before calming down, a light smile on his face.

"Does noon on Saturday work for you then?"
He asked.

You checked your phone and gave him a nod.

The two of you planned out a few more things before you left, and Albedo couldn't help but express his happiness through his art, sketching [something that makes you happy].

•••

As you approached your dorm room door, you heard an unfamiliar voice.

Pressing your ear up to the door, you were able to listen in on some of their conversation.

"Are you sure you don't want to join my book club? I could always use an earnest vice president like you,"
That voice sounded so familiar, yet you couldn't quite put your finger on it.

You heard Gorou reply,
"And risk seeing that pink haired fox? Im sorry, but no way!"

It seemed like some of the traits of character's relationships with each other had carried over to this world, which was helpful to know.

Well you weren't really one to eavesdrop where anyone could easily spot you, so you decided you'd take your leave and hang out in the library.