I just want to see my mum

⚠️ T W ⚠️

As we are making our way back to the hotel, I silently, gently offer my hand to my young sister which she excepts without moving her focus away from the window. We sit in silence until I see Alessia making her way over to us , she looks at Yn with a concerned look and then sits next to lotte . She mouths to me "how is she" I shake my head and lotte shows her the text. She looks back at Yn after reading the text. "What do you think it could've been about" Alessia whispers to lotte "I'm not sure she kinda just froze she went pale and was shaking maybe she got spooked by something" lotte whispers back . Alessia nods unsure and looks towards the two sisters sat beside them .

General POV
A few minutes later we arrive , "we're here *nickname*" Leah says to her sister who just puts a small smile on and walks down the coach not saying a word nor looking at anyone.

Leah lotte and alessia quickly try to catch up with her. "Yn wait up *nickname*" "Yn sweet" "Yn" Leah alessia and lotte and some others all call after the young girl .

"well hello mrs I think some people are trying to talk to you" Lucy says holding onto Yn, side hugging her . Once again Yn doesn't say a word, Leah and all the others catch up to them . "*nickname* talk to me" she says as Lucy lets go of her and Leah holds her hand which Yn doesn't try to stop. "Can we go to your room I want to sleep" she says just about loud enough for her sister to hear "sure I'm sharing with lotte as normal is that ok" only as small nod could be seen as a response from the young girl .

Leah and Yn go to Leah's and lottes room , yn walks in the room and immediately lies on the bed not saying anything . "What did you want to watch *nickname*" Leah says grabbing the control "I don't mind you pick " Yn whispers "*yns favourite movie*" Leah asks "no pick something you want to watch it's not all about me* Yn says still not looking at her sister however is starting to talk at her normal volume . Leah doesn't want to cause an argument so she just chooses a program and then lies on the bed next to her sister.

A few minutes of silence followed until Yn turns around to face her sister still not looking at her or saying anything but her sister knows her to well "cuddle?" Leah asks putting her arms out towards her little sister. Yn just nods and cuddles into her older sister happy to finally be with her again and away from her dad however extremely worried about her mum. A few tears slip out the young girl's eyes but she discreetly wipes them away.

"Lee I didn't say goodbye to Katie" Yn says sadly "it's ok *nickname* you'll see her soon you can message her if you want"she says looking down at her younger sister. Yn nods and Leah gets her phone out .

Yn's POV I am taken back by the question , am I ? No I can't

Yn's POV
I am taken back by the question , am I ? No I can't . My mum need me . I see Leah looking at the messages "talk to me *nickname*" Leah says sternly and sympathetically "can we go and see mum please" I ask attempting to change the subject but also saying something that's on my mind "yeah of course did you want lotte or and alessia to join us" Leah asks me "I don't mind" I whisper getting up just wanting to see my mum and immensely apologise for being such a disappointment of a daughter, I mean who leaves their disabled parent by themselves for hours and even worse not tell them where your going and now they're in intensive care I should of been there she might not survive because of me. "Yn sweet" "yn" " *nickname* can you hear us ? " I feel a hand on my shoulder bringing me out of my mind. "You ok *nickname* " lotte asks letting go of my back. " uh ye .. yes all good can we go now please Lee" i ask turning towards Leah "yeah let's go" she says as we walk towards the door "wait where are you going" Alessia asks , Leah and I turn around towards them , I look down at the floor "we're going to see our mum" Leah answers "oh ok we're come with you" lotte says as Alessia agrees and we all walk down the corridor, I don't say anything because I don't care all I care about is apologising to my mum and making sure she's going to be ok .

———————————————————————-

A/n finally I'm back with a longer one sorry for the slow updates next part on my TikTok will be up in a few minutes but it's at the same place FINALLY . Once again thank you for reading this story

🐸🖤🐸🖤🐸🖤🐸🖤🐸🖤🐸🖤