Reunited

⚠️ T W ⚠️

( Georgia understands and turns to tell them )

G : you can go in but stay calm and don't overwhelm her with questions she's incredibly fragile ( she sadly smiles )

Leah : thank you so much

G : you really don't need to thank us we will be her every step of the way just like before

( Leah and lotte and alessia enter the room Georgia continues to block the door  )

Leah : Yn ( she runs over to you , you immediately sink into her arms )

Leah : I missed you so much ( she says still hugging you )

Yn : I'm sorry

Leah : shh you don't have anything to apologise for ( she says pulling away from the hug and stroking your hair )

Yn : but I do ( you say under your breath you look behind Leah and see lotte and alessia )

( you immediately run into lottes arms )

Lotte : I missed you so much *nickname*

Yn : I missed you to ( you start to cry the whole situation is extremely overwhelming )

Lotte : hey don't cry ( she wipes your tears)

A : we know it's overwhelming but we're all here to support you , you haven't got anything to be embarrassed  about ( she knows you're either going to feel embarrassed right know or in a minute )

Yn : less ( you run into her arms )

A : hi *nickname* we all missed you incredibly

Leah : should we go somewhere more comfortable to catch up ( she knows to word it like that to not worry you )

( you nod and Leah takes your hand and you grab lottes hand with your other hand )

A : I feel left out ( she acts hurt )

Yn : sorry less ( you let go of there hands and give Alessia a hug )

A : I'm only joking *nickname*

( Leah takes your hand and you begin to walking )

( Lucy and Georgia and Keira follow slowly behind )

( you keep looking behind to see the route to remember how to get out . Lucy , lotte notice but don't say anything because lotte just thinks your just nervous however although Yn and Lucy weren't extremely close before she
sees right through you because of today's events but she doesn't say anything yet )

||||/ sorry for the late post /||||