The game

The day seemed long, After the cafe Luna and Avery walked around the two of them since Ren had left to go somewhere else,

"Hey, Avery, let's make this trip even more exciting. How about we turn this guidebook into a game?" Luna suggested, her eyes gleaming with a sense of adventure.

Avery, intrigued, raised an eyebrow. "A game? What do you have in mind?"

Luna explained her idea, "We take turns choosing interesting places to visit from the guidebook. We learn a bit about the history of each location It's like our own personalized exploration game!"

Avery, recognizing the potential for both fun and learning, agreed, "Sounds like a plan. You go first."

Luna flipped through the pages, her finger stopping at a charming old district. "How about Grünerløkka? It's known for its artistic vibe and vibrant street art."

In the heart of Grünerløkka, Luna and Avery, armed with the guidebook-turned-game, embarked on their personalized exploration. The streets were alive with a creative buzz, and the air was filled with the aroma of coffee from nearby cafés.

Luna, her finger tracing the pages, decided to kick off their adventure. "Alright, Avery, our first stop is the Mathallen Oslo. It's a food hall known for its diverse culinary delights. Let's see what treats we can discover!"

Avery, intrigued by Luna's choice, responded with enthusiasm. "Great choice! I've heard they have everything from local specialties to international flavors. Lead the way!"

Upon reaching Mathallen, Avery took her turn in the game. "Next up, let's explore the Grünerløkka Vintage Market. It's known for its unique finds and retro treasures."

Luna's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Vintage market it is! I've always loved exploring these kinds of places"

The guidebook game continued, taking them to various corners of Grünerløkka, At one point they stopped at a fields, They sat there just the two of them, A peaceful silence sharing between the two girls.

As they gazed at the surroundings, Luna felt a warmth within her, a desire to express her appreciation for the unexpected joys of the day. Breaking the comfortable silence, she turned to Avery and said, "You know, I haven't done something like this in ages."

Avery, genuinely curious, inquired, "What do you mean?"

Luna, with a smile, confessed, "Creating a game out of a guidebook, exploring the city just for the sake of it. It feels like I can be a bit childish around you without being judged."

Avery, surprised by Luna's words, tilted her head. "Why would anyone judge you for that? It sounds like a fun idea."

Luna's eyes softened, and she explained, "Well, if I asked anyone else to make up a game like this, I probably would've gotten laughed at. But with you, it just felt right. I appreciate that."

Avery, listening intently, felt a twinge of conflict within. Luna's words, genuine and appreciative, struck a chord. Luna continued, "I like your personality, Avery. It's refreshing."

Avery's smile, once bright, dropped for a moment. Deep down, she knew that the personality Luna liked wasn't truly hers; it was the facade she had forced herself into for the mission. The realization brought a subtle pang of discomfort, a reminder of the fake nature of their connection.