Chapter 9

As soon as Shanaya entered the kitchen , what she saw made her furious. She saw Devina mixing something with her food (Shanaya eats after everyone)  She yelled in anger "What are you adding to my food ???" Devina got startled by sudden voice , she started to hide the box of pills behind her back and spoke "N-No-Nothing" Shanaya held her arm with force and took the box from her hand she gave her a glare and searched the name of the drugs on Google , what she found caused her hands to shake and she dropped the phone , she placed her trembling hands on her mouth and tears trailed down her cheeks , THESE PILLS WOULD PREVENT SHANAYA FROM GETTING PREGNANT . Shanaya fell on her knees and started to cry , she got up with the support of the table and yelled "WHY DID YOU DO IT?? I ASKED WHY DID YOU DO IT???" . Everyone ran to the scene and saw Shanaya placing a huge slap on Devina's face , she was about to give her another one when Vivaan held her arms and engulfed her into a hug , Shanaya cried in his embrace while Vivaan was patting her back. "What happend here???" asked Kamla Devi while Karishma was glaring at Devina and through her eyes she was signalling her not to take her name at any cost. Shanaya with a shaky voice spoke up "D-dadi , she w-was adding drugs to my food w-which w-would prevent me f-from getting p-p-pregnant" Kamla devi was in great shock , Vivaan was now in ultimate rage , he held Devina's throat and his eyes were bloodshot red he was trying to choke her , Randheer pulled him back and told Devina "GET LOST FROM OUR SIGHT , NOW!!!!"  Vivaan exited the kitchen leaving others alone in the kitchen. Everyone went to their respective rooms , the girls were trying to comfort Shanaya but Shanaya was lost in her own world , she was thinking that Vivaan  would divorce her because she couldn't give him a child , she cried and cried until she had no more energy to cry. She sat on the floor of the balcony and the girls exited the room. She cried her heart out thinking that Vivaan would divorce her because she could not give them a heir within a limited time period. Also she was getting this vibe because Vivaan was so damn angry and he left the house fuming in rage. She sobbed until she could not feel anything , she felt hollow , totally numb she was so tired of crying that her body fell to the ground and tears were still flowing from her eyes.

At night:-

She was still in the same position , totally numb , she felt as if she never deserved happiness , Vivaan entered the room and saw that the room was completely dark , he saw his wife on the floor he went towards her and saw that her body was freezing. He lifted her in bridal style , Shanaya opened her eyes and both of them got lost in each other , her eyes welled up again. He made her lay down and was about to leave but Shanaya held his hand and said "Don't go". Vivaan understood her situation and laid beside her , he engulfed her into a tight hug and they both cuddled. Silence between them spoke alot . Shanaya broke it by saying "You will divorce me right ?" her eyes were red due to constant crying. Vivaan said "I did not marry you for producing babies, I can't even think of divorcing you, I'm gonna be beside you in every step of our life" Shanaya sobbed while her head buried in his chest , he comforted her.
_________________________________________

Randheer x Saanvi

Saanvi was bored and she was unable to sleep she looked at Randheer and saw him working on his laptop. "Randheer what are you doing?" asked Saanvi , but he did not even bother to look at her and reply. Saanvi asked again but still no reply , she went towards him and peeked into the laptop and sighed as she saw this WORKHOLIC DEVIL BUSY IN HIS WORK. "Randheer tomorrow it's Sunday and here you are working your ass off, please close this and watch some web series with me." Randheer looked at her for a minute and she looked at him with pleading eyes , so he nodded at her request. Saanvi said "I'll come with popcorn and till then you can choose anything you wish to watch." he nodded. Soon Saanvi entered the room and saw that he was struggling to choose so she took the remote from his hand and picked a series called 'My life with the Walter boys' and said "you will love it istg" soon it began and they both sat at a distance to each other. Saanvi could not focus and kept on glancing at his face , she wanted to smash her lips on his but could not. Saanvi shifted towards him and placed her head on his shoulder to which he did not say anything and placed his arm on her waist. Soon Saanvi fell asleep on his shoulder and so did Randheer.

_________________________________________

Advik and Peehu

Currently both of them were on the bed. Peehu was staring at Advik's face thinking that he is in deep slumber but she was wrong , Advik spoke "Done staring" Peehu was hella embarrassed so she spoke"N-No I wasn't staring" "Care to explain what you were doing" said Advik. Peehu was all red. Advik pulled her towards him and whispered in her ear " I am all yours sweetheart, you can stare as much you want to" Advik's gaze shifted to her juicy pink lips so he asked "May I?" to which she nodded and without wasting a second he smashed his lips on hers. The kiss was passionate,  both of them devoured each other. They broke after few minutes gasping for air and slept cuddling.

_________________________________________

VINAYA?
RAANVI?
ADU?
SIDKIARA?

GUYS YOU MUST BE THINKING KAHA MAR GYI THI MAI?  SO THE ANSWER IS THAT I HAD EXAMS WHICH BEGAN ON 9 FEB AND ENDED ON 5 MARCH AND I HAD A SHAADI AT MY HOME WHICH BEGAN ON 2 MARCH AND ENDED ON 8 MARCH. I AM VERY SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. SHAADI KE BAAD I WAS FREE AS I HAD HOLIDAYS AT ALLEN AND SCHOOL FOR A MONTH AND ABHI BHI CHAL RAHI HAI BUT I AM A LAZY ASS SO MAINE NAHI LIKHA FURTHER SORRY. I AM SO DAMN BUSY SCROLLING SPOTLIGHTS,  SHORTS AND REELS AND ALSO I AM READING SO MANY NOVELS AT A TIME. 

PLEASE VOTE AND SUPPORT ❤

TARGET 25 VOTES AND 20 COMMENTS.

GUYS I GOT A HAIRCUT EEEEEE.........

I AM THINKING OF UPLOADING A NEW MULTICOUPLE BOOK,  I HAVE SO MANY IDEAS FIR DIMAG MAI AYA THAT I STILL HAVE THIS BOOK TO COMPLETE.