Episode 5- "Chupacabra"

Howling wind breezes past your skin, leaving goosebumps

Howling wind breezes past your skin, leaving goosebumps. Your chest rises when you inhale deeply.

"Good, just like that, hon"

Your eyes narrow. Daryl's hand rests just above your bum. You feel his hand snake under your shirt slowly. You lower that bow in your hands and turn to look at him "Can you stop? I can't focus" you snap. "If ya can focus wimme how ya gon focus wit walkers, hm?" "Walkers ain't finna be rubbing up on me". Daryl chuckles "They might".

You slap his chest and he laughs harder. You raise the bow. You place the arrow across the middle of the bow with the bowstring in the arrow's nock. Daryl hums and raises your arm, adjusting your form. "Now, pull back". You grip the bow at its center with one hand and pull back the arrow and the bowstring with the other.

"Deep breath"

You breathe in deeply, zeroed in on the target before letting go of the arrow. The arrow cuts the air as it flies towards the target, landing higher than you had anticipated. You shrug and lower the bow "At least I hit it this time" "At least ya hit somethin'" he says as he pulls the arrow out of the target.

You rub your arms and shiver. "You cold? We should probably get back before ya end up coughin'" Daryl rubs your arm as he walks past you. You follow him and sigh. "I like how quiet it is like we're away from everything" you mumble and he nods. "I'll take ya here every mornin'. Jus you and me". You beam softly at this and hold his hand "So romantic". "Isn't it?" Daryl chuckles and wraps his arm around your shoulder.

∙・•✯❦🩹❦✯•・∙

You squint and cover your eyes from the sun shining on your face. You close the tent once you exit and stand. Carol was sweet enough to cook breakfast for everyone again which warmed your heart. You couldn't imagine what she was going through. You begin walking towards the group, sat in a circle eating but almost immediately get stopped by Glenn.

"Something happened," he says, standing in front of you with his hands on his hips. "You get bit?" Glenn blinks at your words "What? No? No". "Then what is so important that you're stopping me from gettin' a plate of food" You cross your arms. Glenn steps closer to you, his voice low "Me and Maggie had sex". You gasp and your eyebrows raise "Woah, I was not expecting that" "But you were expecting me to be bit?". You laugh softly and so does Glenn "Yeah, it's more realistic". Glenn stops laughing "What does that mean-" "Glenn, you aren't a virgin anymore" You grab his shoulder, your tone gleeful.

Glenn scoffs "Who said I was a virgin before?". You glance to the side before looking back at him "Were you?" "...yeah" "So shut up". Glenn rolls his eyes and his shoulders drop "My virginity is not the point" "Then, what's the point?". Glenn is quiet for a moment and you slap his chest "Ow!" "What's the point?" You question again, harshly this time. "She said it was a one-time thing" he mumbles. You shake your head "She had sex with you once she'll do It again" Glenn sighs "But I don't want sex- I mean I do but I want her to like me" he explains and you nod. "I think you should just talk to her and keep talking to her until she gets tired of you. Show her you care" You advise as Glenn runs a hand through his hair "Is communication always the answer?".