Chapter 8

The Amount of time I flirt with you guys and you guys flirt back with me makes me think that I'll end up with one of you only! 😂🥺🙈❤️✨

Thank you so much for 9k+ views
in this book! 💜✨

Anyways, I'm back here!
Let's Go! 🌻

***

After travelling for seven hours Taehyung and Jungkook's dad reached the Silver Moon Pack. By the time they reached Taehyung's pack, it was already dark.

The Head Alpha of Silver Moon Pack was already informed about their arrival so he was waiting for them in the pack house.

As Taehyung along with Mr. Jeon entered the Head Alpha's room. They saw Namjoon, Hoseok and a few other officials who were talking to the Head Alpha.

The Head Alpha of Silver Moon Pack smiled at them as he engulfed Jungkook's dad in a hug. Meeting his good friend after a long time.

Head Alpha Dawon (Head Alpha of Silver Moon Pack) urged all of them to sit around his table which everyone did except for Taehyung.

Mr. Jeon turned his head towards the True Blood and signalled him to sit which the younger declined while politely nodding his head in a no.

“Taehyung sit down.” Mr. Jeon said which made Alpha Dawon chuckle.

“Alpha Jeon he won't sit until I tell him to sit, personally.” The Head Alpha said as he looked at Taehyung and smiled, “Taehyung please sit down.” to which the True blood instantly complied, while sitting beside his father-in-law.

Mr. Jeon furrowed his eyebrows because he didn't like the fact that his son-in-law had to follow the rules of the Head Alpha of Silver Moon Pack to this instant that he can't even sit down without his permission.

“Taehyung, this is Alpha Jeon, he's the Head Alpha of Crystal Moon Pack. He's one of my dearest friends.” The Head Alpha of Silver Moon Pack stated towards Taehyung.

It was Mr. Jeon’s turn to chuckle, “Oh Dawon you don't need to tell him that. For he knows me and my family a bit too well.” he asked a bit teasingly towards the end which made Taehyung to look down, trying to suppress his red cheeks.

“Oh, How?” Alpha Dawon asked.

“You don't know? My youngest son Jeon Jungkook and this young man sitting right beside me, Kim Taehyung, both of them are mates.” Alpha Jeon stated proudly.

“Wait...” Alpha Dawon took a pause then he added a bit unsurely. “Wahh. Congratulations Taehyung. Congratulations to you and your family Alpha Jeon.”

“Thank you Alpha.” Taehyung smiled.

“Anyways you all must be tired right? Let's go have our dinner then we can talk about other things tomorrow.” Alpha Dawon said.

“Sure thing.” Mr. Jeon said.

After sometime they all had their dinner with a bit of chit chats here and there.

“Appa I'll be taking my leave. I'll meet you tomorrow morning.” Taehyung said to Mr. Jeon.

“Okay Tae, take care of yourself.” Mr. Jeon said.

“Yes I will, good night.” Taehyung replied as he started walking towards the exit of the palace along with his other friends.

“Good Night Tae.” Mr. Jeon said as he saw Taehyung walking away. A fond smile was plastered on his face as he looked at the young True Blood.