Prologue

“Oh Dear True Blood.” The Head Alpha of the Silver Moon pack spoke.

“Your majesty.” The True Blood said while bowing in front of his Head Alpha.

“Do you see that? The weather is changing just like it did 22 years ago.” The Head Alpha said, while looking out of his window.

“Yes my king.” The True Blood said looking out.

“They are coming back. This time even stronger than before.” Head Alpha, Choi Dawon said while looking directly into the eyes of the True Blood Alpha. “They want our pack. We have to be prepared.”

The True Blood was hesitant to say anything. He simply looked down at his feet, unable to stare back in the eyes of his Head Alpha.

“Taehyung.” Dawon said slowly.

“Yes, your majesty.” Taehyung said.

“If anything happens then you have to promise me that you will take care of my three daughters and my Luna. She's carrying our pack’s next Head Alpha.” Dawon said looking at Taehyung with vulnerable eyes..

“I will protect them with my life, your majesty.” Taehyung bowed in front of his Head Alpha.

***

“Luna, please understand. I can't let you go.” The True Blood said to his Luna in a pleading tone.

“True Blood Alpha, he's my mate. I can't let him go alone like that.” Luna said.

“I am not letting you go, Your Majesty. I can't disobey our Head Alpha’s orders.” The True Blood Alpha said while standing on the doorway.

“Then you have to disobey your Head Alpha.” She said.

“What?” The True Blood asked but the next moment he fell on the floor and fainted.

“For I have promised my mate that I'll always be Standing Next To Him.She ran outside as tears were escaping from her eyes.

***

Heyy Guyss,
this was just the start.
Do let me know how excited y'all are for all the drama which is about to unfold in this book!

I'll update the first chapter today itself! ❤️

See you in the first chapter!

Byeee, Borahae! 💜✨

~ Chiya.