Chapter 5

Marinette's pov:

Marinette walked into the bakery, greeted her parents and ran upstairs. She closed the door behind her took a deep breath. Tikki came out of her purse and sat on her head, giving her time to process what happened. Tikki counted to herself, three, two, one...

"HE SAID YES. OH MY FUCKING CHEESECAKES HE SAID YES, TIKKI, HE SAID YES!" Marinette screamed and danced around her room, spinning and screaming, while Tikki was grabbing onto her hair for dear life.

"Woah Mari? Calm down!" Tikki squeaked out and Marinette calmed down, for only a moment though, because she slammed her face onto her pillow and screamed, entire face turning red and smiling like an idiot. She was not very subtle about liking Damian, but he didn't seem to notice, she was nervous before but now she was ecstatic! The amount of willpower it took her not to scream when they both held hands while they came back to the bakery, oh kwami it was so awkward.

Marinette massaged her group, the previous one that doesn't contain damian in it, well because he didnt know the groups secret identities, and they used it to communicate about important things, and for Marinette, this was a very huge important thing.

Miraculous pookies (A/N- name of the group chat lol, couldnt think of anything good)

Mama bear, Sunshine boy, Pink head are currently online

Bugginette: guysssssssssssssssssssssss

Mama bear: hey Mari!

Sunshine boy: hello m'lady~

Pink head: yo, wassup?

Bugginette: I have to confess something...okay so, I like Damian...

Mama bear: lmao

Pink head: ...pfft

Sunshine boy: we know ಡ⁠ ͜⁠ ⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠ಡ

Bugginette: wHaT?!

Mama bear: Why do you think we left you alone with Damian for the last few weeks instead of hanging out with you? (⁠ ⁠'⁠◡⁠‿⁠ゝ⁠◡⁠'⁠)

Pink head: You're so dense, even more that Adrien sometimes, lmao

Sunshine boy: I can see your texts too, y'know ಠ⁠_⁠ʖ⁠ಠ

Bugginette: okay so I'm done processing the fact that those smug looks that you gave me while Damian wasnt paying attention was letting me know you were intentionally doing that, mfs. Okay, okay, but you dont know I asked him out.

Mama bear: You did WhaT?!

Sunshine boy: Hol' up-

Pink head: HELL YEAH NETTIE POP OFF QUEEN!

Bugginette: ᕙ⁠(⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ᕗ now help me pick out a outfit to wear.

Sunshine boy: Sure! Omg my lady finally got a dateeeeee~

Mama bear: no not my baby, Alix you gotta help me give him a talk.

Pink head: Sure:⁠-⁠P

Bugginette: Guyssssss come over tomorrow morning, you gotta help meeee

Pink head: okay okayyyyy, we'll come over

Sunshine boy: I'll convince Natalie to let me go

Mama bear: Puh-lease, you think I would miss this opportunity?!