4 Mischievous Khushi

Začít od začátku

Khushi's eyes widened.

"Whaaaat? Second year, MSc Computer Science? What's his name?"

"Arnav" Arvind said in a low tone.

"Whaaaat? Is Arnav your son?" she asked shockingly.

"Why? What's there to get shocked?" Shashi asked.

"Dad, don't ask me about him. I have never seen such a guy. You can never see a guy like him. He is one in a million... no no, only one in the whole world"

Shashi shrank his eyes and looked at Arvind who suffocated.

"Why are you saying so?"

"He is the only guy who has not even looked at me. I have been behind him from the day I joined the college but he does not even look at me" she said wearily.

Shashi and Arvind looked at each other confusingly.

"Are you behind him? For?"

"To get his notes..."

Both smiled with a sigh.

"You know, he doesn't talk to anyone, doesn't mingle with anyone, and doesn't care about anyone but he is a nice guy" She smiled.

Arvind wondered. He didn't know in what sense she said he was a NICE guy because she was the only one who said he was nice.

"Please ask him to give me the notes, uncle"

Arvind was silent. Didn't he know Arnav?

"Why are you silent? Won't you help me?" She pouted.

"He won't listen to anyone, beta... he is like that"

"Of fo... I'm tired of hearing this! HE IS LIKE THAT. But why?"

Arvind was silent.

"Dad, order him to seize his notes..." she said controlling her laughter.

"Oi... what do you think of my position? Am I here to seize notes for you?"

"What will I do if I need it?" she pouted.

"Then, try to get it from him with a friendly approach. It will give you a friend. If you snatch it from him, you will earn a hater"

"But, he is not ready to be friendly with me" Khushi sighed.

Shashi gave the file to Arvind.

"Thank you, sir" Taking it from him, Arvind saluted.

He looked at Khushi who was sad.

"I will ask him to give it to you, beta but I'm not sure if he will give it to you," Arvind said and left the place.

Khushi looked at Shashi.

"Won't you ask him to bring it to me? Can't you do me a simple favor? What SP you are?"

"This is a matter of students. We should not interfere in it. Are you guys kids or what, who bring their parents to solve every problem?"

"Dad, you don't know him. No one is like him... he won't talk to anyone..."

"It must be his nature. I wonder how he is like that with a beautiful girl like you" he laughed.

"Not only with me, Dad, he is like this with everyone. He has no friends, forget about girlfriend"

"Interesting..."

"Yeah... but studies well. That's the problem"

"He studies well. What's your problem with it?"

"Only he has the old notes. All the others are waste fellows" She sighed.