Entering the realm of death

STILL ON MANDY'S POV

After praying with Doris, no one interrupted us. Who could have interrupted us? The one outside? Of course not. But I have to come up with a plan to make Doris go outside. I walk slowly to the chair nearby and take my seat. "Doris, can you get me some water?" I ask Doris. "Sure Mom. I will get it from the car", Doris answered. No, she can't. If she gets it from the car, my plan won't work. Think Mandy think. Of course, what was I thinking "Why is Dylan not yet back?" Doris said suddenly. I coughed out loud till Doris came closer and rubbed my back. "Thank you. There is a store at the back of the church once you pass the back door. I am not feeling too well, a chilled one" I tell Doris.

"Alright Mom," she said and walked outside. Thank you Doris for making my work faster, you think you are going to get me water but you are entering the wall of death. Now let me make the next great move. I brought out my phone quickly "Hello" I say. "Good morning madam. What can I do for you?" the voice from the other side asked, he's one of my puppets. "Kill Doris," I say "What!" he shouted in surprise.

"Why the noise? I said kill Doris now, she left the church through the back door already. Her husband isn't with her, she's all alone" I told him. Everything is going as planned. Today your death certificate will be issued for sure. 17th of March, 2024 will be marked the end of Doris' story. The dedication of this victory goes to Dylan. Now, I understand why Mother does say that you have to keep the enemy close to defeat the enemy. In this case, I have used an enemy (Dylan) to kill the other enemy (Doris). What would have happened had it been I didn't hear what they were planning to do yesterday night?

Dylan is such a good planner but the master planner is here and no one can escape my evil eye once it is set on them.

WRITER'S POV
"Marvin, Marvin it's taking forever already. Doris has been inside with Mandy since and she hasn't come out. What is going on? I am so scared, Mandy wasn't coming here before. I am sure about it, she changed the plan suddenly. I don't know why but I feel something bad is about to happen. I have to find Doris as soon as possible" Dylan said to Marvin. "Even I am shocked. I have an idea. Let's go to the back door from the other side, something might be going on which we aren't sure of" Marvin advised Dylan.

Marvin and Dylan got to the back door and couldn't see anything strange. "Marvin, this is the back door and nothing seems strange here," Dylan tells Marvin. "Let's wait and see," Marvin said to Dylan. Marvin looked up and saw Mandy arriving at the scene. "Mandy is coming alone. Let me hide quickly" Marvin told Dylan. Marvin hid quickly while Dylan turned to face Mandy who approached him.

Mandy smiled as she faced Dylan. "Look who's here but you came late. How could you come? You couldn't have since you can't enter a holy place because your powers are still active" Mandy said. "Really! Where is Doris?" Dylan asked. "Ohh.. My dearest daughter went to get water for me and I assume she will never come back or should I say 'a journey of no return'." Mandy said with a smile while Dylan was stunned. "What have you done? Tell me where Doris is or else I will..." Dylan was unable to complete his statement because Mandy caught him shot. 

"Kill me. Will you kill me?" Mandy asks in a sassy manner with a seductive smile on her face. "Let's leave this dialogue for a while. I want to picture how you will look in a black dress. You know widower's style" Mandy said as she danced around in a monkey-like manner. "I won't let anything happen to my Doris. This battle was of revenge before but now it is that of revenge mixed with love and betrayal. I won't back down in this fight even if it's going on for a long time. Don't be happy too much, I told you that I will be your shadow in this long life I am giving you. I didn't kill you earlier because of Doris but now I can kill you I still need you for something very important and after that, I will open your door to hell. Enjoy your time for the main time" Dylan said to Mandy who was flabbergasted.