Angel Dust: Well I'd like to meet the big dick in charge.

Niffty was holding a knife in her hands.

Niffty: The ultimate bad boy.

She laughs like a gremlin with excitement, holding a knife while Angel takes her knife away without her knowing.

Niffty: I bet he's scary.

Vaggie: And I think it's time Y/N meets his grandpa.

////

In Lucifer's house, showing framed photos of his family in a dark spooky room. Lucifer can be heard making snarling noise as he was working on something. As the sentence goes, his room is revealed to be filled with a lot of rubber ducks, and stacks of them filled the boxes and tubs.

Lucifer: That's it... Almost there... Now presenting... the magic-tastical back flipping rubber duck! Haha! That spits fire! Hoo hoo hoo! Hold the applause please, okay. Oh, thank you, thank you. Oh god, who am I kidding? This sucks!

He throws the rubber duck at his family portrait and looks sad. Suddenly his ringtone plays. he picks up his phone, and was shocked who was calling him.

Lucifer: Daughter? Daughter! Daughter calling?! OH! Uhm uh, uh hello, Charlie. He-ey, hey, hey Char-Char. No, no! That's not good. Oh, this is the first time she's called you in years. Yes, this has to be perfect.

He takes a deep breath before he picks up phone.

Lucifer: Hey~ bitch!

Intercut conversation between Lucifer and Charlie during the phone call from the hotel to his house.

Charlie: Hi, Dad.

Lucifer: Hey! How are you? Oh ho ho. Where-where are you these days?

Charlie: You know where I am Dad. I've told you before.

Lucifer: You have? Oh, yeah uh, well, you know, I uh-

Charlie: I told you when you called me five months ago, or did you not listen?

Lucifer: No, no, no, no. Just, you know, just forgot. You know, I've just been really busy, you know, with, um, important things.

Charlie: Well, I'm actually running a hotel to rehabilitate sinners. Maybe you saw our commercial?

Lucifer: Oh, sadly, I missed it. heh heh. You know, I haven't been watching much TV lately. Scrambles the brain. But hey! A hotel, fun.

Charlie: (Sighs) Listen Dad, I've got kind of a big ask.

Lucifer: Yeah, of course. Anything in my power is yours for the asking. You just name it~

Charlie: I need to speak to Heaven. Well, whoever's in charge up there, above Adam, above anybody. I need to go to the top.

Lucifer: Oh, no. No~ No, no, no, no, Charlie, no, no, no. That's, uh hah, no.

Charlie: Look Dad, I don't ask you for much, I never have, but this, this is really important to me. It's the most important thing I've ever done. And I...need you. I need your help.

Lucifer: I don't know, Charlie.

Charlie: Please! Just come see what I'm trying to do. You'll see why it's a really good idea. And Heaven is bound to agree if I get the chance to talk to them. Please, Dad.

Lucifer: Wait, you're...inviting me over?! Absolutely! Oh, I'll be there in an hour.

He hangs up.

Lucifer: My daughter wants to see me~! Take that, depression!