Please

A/N: I rewrote this story, so hopefully it's better quality and easier to read. I really hope you enjoy it! Also, I do not own the video.
________________________

It's been years now, but it's not like I've been counting. I guess my life is now completely empty. I miss you, you know? Can you come back now? Is it time yet? Please? I realize that I love you now...
::::::::::::::::Flashback:::::::::::::::::

Everyday I visit you. But, you never answer. 'Why?' I always think when my knocks are met with silence. Every day I give you my reasons why on a letter. And each time they're different, but should mean so much.

As days go by, I am still bound to your side. Though it feels as if our bond is burning to the ground, into ashes, fading. But I feel forever bound to you and it has ruined my life.

Unfortunately, my reasons are going away every time I knock on your door. You always give me no reply! How cruel can you be? I remember all the things we shared, I remember when you would smile, and I remember everything so crystal clear. So clear that it hurts.

My hands fumble with the crisp letter in which I poured my heart upon. I can't believe I even still bother with all this. The letter rests upon my lips as I give it a kiss of good luck, hoping that you will read it. The words that are scribbled down on the paper recite in my head as I slip it under your door.

'Dear ___,
     You are probably living your life to the fullest. Why am I even waiting, and what for? You probably have someone else who makes you even happier, happier than I could ever make you. I guess I'm just glad I may have helped you, even though I feel like a burden to you. I was always weighing you down and away from the world. Maybe I was no help. If so, I'm sorry. But don't worry, this is the last painful letter. And after this, it's goodbye. So...farewell.
                                  Love, ____'

This is the last I will say and probably will ever say to you, as my reasons have worn out. Every time I knock on the door, they fade, just like my love for you. Goodbye.
________5 years later_______

My life may be empty, but it's peaceful. However, I have not found anyone to share my life with. I have to say to myself that that doesn't matter and try to go about as normal of a life as I can. That way, I won't let my thoughts get me. I sigh, sinking into my torn up couch.

I hear a knock on the door. I look at it sharply, contemplating whether or not I should answer it. It's also quite unusual for someone to visit me, seeing as nobody ever wants to talk to me. So, why? Why am I pushing myself up towards the door?

I open the door, not thinking twice about how I should've checked to see who it was. As I open the door, I'm met with a sight I never thought I'd see. But, should I really care? You're the one who ruined me, inside and out. I cannot bare to look you in the eyes as you speak, even as you say the words I used to crave.

"I have recognized your love, and have came here to apologize. To apologize for ignoring you, for destroying you, and most importantly, not loving you. I have changed, though. So please, come with me! I can do nothing without you. I have been a fool. I-I love you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, so will you with me as well?" You forcefully look down with your fists clenched in anxiety. Even though you confessed your love, I do not feel pained, I do not feel loved, I feel nothing. I take a deep breath before giving my heart felt response.

"I've changed too, you know. We all do. Even the seasons, the days, the time, even our feelings. You can't always get what you want in life, you should know that by now. I'm sorry," My eyes clash with yours as I state my last sentence firmly. "I don't love you anymore."

With that, you start to beg. However, you know that I am not the type to change my mind easily.

You turn around in hopelessness. As you step off of the small elevated patio, I hear you speak in such a wavery and broken voice.

"Please..." The meaningfulness of that one words makes my knees weak. If only I had known what my decision would do to you...
________1 year later________

I walk around these chilly December streets. My breath fogs around me as I inhale and exhale. As i put my hands in my coat pockets, I walk past the bright colored plastic newspaper box. I see something printed on the front of one of the papers that catches my eye. I pick it up and my eyes quickly scan over some of the neat words. 'Young man guessed to be around 32 found dead...Cause of death: suicide...The body was found today, December 25th at around 2:35 AM'

  Halfway through reading it, everything seems to slow down. The noise of the evening bustle falls silent. As I look closer at the picture, I see someone that I wished to never see again. You.
::::::::::::End of flashback::::::::::::

On that chilly afternoon, my life took a turn for the worse. Later in my life, I got in a car accident. It seems it was a hit and run, but we don't know if it was accidental or not.

I woke up in the hospital bed that day with only one thing in my memory, you. I ran out of the bland white room, out of the hospital, and to your small house. I knocked, and you didn't answer, as expected.

It was only then that it all washed over me. My body trembled as I remembered. Remembered that you died those 10 years ago on that dreaded December 25th. And it was all because you loved me.

And I used to love you.