Chapter #13

Rachel felt like everything is over. Her daughter that she had brought up like a princess, turned against her. Everybody loved to sympathise with Phil and the fact that Rachel left him but no body was interested to litsen to her part of the story.

Rachel was five when she encountered the fights of her folks. Though they were rich, they had nothing to talk about as a family. Rachel's mother abandoned her when she was a teenager. Rachel then turned against marriage and focused more on her studies.

when she was eighteen, she went to the village to meet her grandparents. Rachel was happy but she didnt want to go as her grandpa told her that her mom had died and he himself was ill.

that village was gross to Rachel but she had to stay there. her father married someone else and Rachel never wanted to return.

Rachel hated everything about that village except the guy next door who kept staring at her. she liked to look back at him. He was cute and the best part to look at were his hazel eyes.

Rachel tried talking to him but he always hid himself behind the door. on the last day of her stay at the village, Rachel's grandparents fixed her maŕriage with a guy they knew. Although she was adamant enough to say no, they convinced her at least to mèet him in person
and when she did meet him, he turned out to be the guy who stared at her often. She couldn't deny the proposal and agreed for the wedding.

On the wedding day Rachel could feel the excitement rising within her and she realised that she had feeling for the guy.

after those few most amazing moments of her life, Her dad told her to come back as her mother who abandoned her as a child has returned and she had no options but to return to the city. she left Phil uninformed and the next morning she was gone.

when in the city, Rachel was physically molested by a gang of bikers and she was too broken to go back. Phil took rachel's silence as abandonement and lived with the pieces of all that was left.

Rachel soon figured out that she was pregnant. She didnt have the guts to confront Phil but she was sure that the baby belonged to him. She knew that if she returns back to him, people will judge them and humiliate him. To prevent all that, Rachel divorced Phil.

Suzie was the only thing tha Rachel had. She kept her like a princess and sent her to Phil's house so that she learns to love her father as well but as soon as the outrageous Suzie left the city, Rachel thought she lost everything.

and now

she watched her princess choosing to live in the village leaving her. She was heart broken but all she wanted was Suzie's happiness. That is why she didnt want Suzie to be with Todd because she knew that when "the day" comes.

Suzie would lose herself after bidding "the final goodbye"