Chapter #7

Susie looked into his big eyes and couldnt help looking somewhere else. She went into a deep state of perplexity. Why was she so thrilled by his confession?Why couldn't she stop flushing? She finally knew the feeling those romantic authors always talked about in their novels, that spark that Daniel steel and Nicholas Sparks mentioned in their surreal love stories.

HE was perfect.

before she realised what was going on,he took her in his arms by surprise. Their body,intertwined, told the world that they were inseperable.

Suzie was so caught up in the moment that she broke all the promises she made to herself and let herself go. Who cares how she grossed out when she saw the village from a distance!Who cares about all those guys she fooled around with! Who cares about what status was she of because right in the moment she felt like a princess in his warm embrace.

The silence spoke words which could have never been expressed even in a decade. Their bodies were still but their heart was dancing like a bird who was just set free.' Now why didn't I feel that before,'Suzie wondered to herself.

Todd: So why didn't we do that before?

Suzie: well thats because, I was too much into myself and my status that I totally forgot that you are so darn handsome.

..and the entire night was spent in endless conversations and surreal confessions. Todd met a different Suzie that night, the one who was hurt by the betrayal from the phoney world and fake friends. Suzie met an upset Todd, who wanted to earn his name in the richer world.

They  were miles apart in their perceptions,virtue and lifestyles but just one night brought them so close that they ended up disclosing all the secrets in their lives.

Suddenly, the life at the village seemed way too interesting to Suzie.

Phil was shocked the next day when he saw his daughter playing with the horses and talking to the villagemen. It was that moment when Phil could proudly address Suzie as his daughter infront of the entire village.

Suzie made breakfast that day. The teary eyed Phill gave suzie a big sloppy kiss which made her go "ewwww"

Suzie: Daddy you do that again, and I am outta here!

Her entire day went wondering why didn't Todd even stopped by to say "hullo". Suzie waited for him. He promised to take her on a ride.

Ten hours passed by and Suzie, outraged, fell asleep.

In the evening, her phone rang, Suzie saw the number and didn't pick it up

The phone was flashing "Todd....calling..."

After five missed calls,exasperated Suzie, snapped the phone and yelled.

Suzie: What is it that YOU want?

Voice: hullo, this is Dr Moskovitz. I need you to arrive in the local hospital immediately.

Suzie: God. Is everything alright Doctor.Is Todd..

Doctor: Look we tried calling his family and no one would pick up. So we called in the only number he has on the speed dial. Yours!

Suzie: Now doc, I need u to tell me right away if its urgent. I am his friend.

Doctor: Look will you hurry. He needs you. Your friend is in the ICU.