Chapter #5

That night she could only think about him.  In her thoughtful mind there was only one lingering question.
What was the feeling that overtook her during the ride?

Suzie usually had all the anwers to her questions, but this time she was clueless as that kind of feeling was never felt by her before. Was it happiness?was it pain?What was it?

Whatever it was,it only made her inquisitive enough to spend time with him again. She was a stubborn lady who would go beyond measures to stick to her opinion,but this guy managed to convince her for that dirty horseback riding that she actually enjoyed!

This village was driving her crazy!

#The next morning#

Suzie waited for Todd to finish his work the next day. As soon as Todd finished his work,he accompanied her to her car.

Todd: I thought you will never come, after how you reacted when I asked you out for a horseback riding.

Suzie: well I want to do everything crazy today. I need to figure out how I felt yesterday.

Todd: slow down. I think I can help you out here.

Todd and Suzie spent their day doing  crazy stuff. Suzie, during her funtime got into a serious fight with one of the people living in the village for critising their way of living, Todd had to thrust her away from the angry mob that supported the man.
Then..
Suzie got so grossed out by the smell of the dairy animal shelter that she puked the frustration out,unfortunately inside the shelter causing the owner to howl and yell at her. Todd had to take her by the hand and run for their lives.

The day ended with Todd complaining about how reckless and accident prone Suzie was but she was too ecstatic to give a curt reply.

Todd: please lets call it a day

Suzie: i guess you are right cowboy!

Todd had made mental note to never hang out with Suzie ever in his life but Suzie had a great pass time now,so she decided to hang out with Todd till her mother came to pick her up.

These two perceptions and personalties were never meant to be together but ended up in a mixed version of love and resentment.