I managed to be bold and glance down at Natasha's lips, i watched them curl up before my gaze dropped further. The top she had on perfectly framed her boobs, the way they sat there on display was blowing my mind. The amount of trust she had in those buckles was crazy.

"like what you see?" Natasha brought my focus back to her, well her face. I felt my cheeks heat up as i met her gaze, there's definitely no way i'm getting out of this one.

"i-i've just, i've never seen a top like that before" I lied, well technically not a lie, i haven't seen a top like that before. However that's not why i was looking so intently at it.

"right, wouldn't have anything to do with my boobs?" Immediately i shook my head, probably a bit too much. "Jade your friend has a real problem" Suddenly Jade appeared next to me as she was basically summoned by Natasha.

"she does?" Jade was confused, i have to admit while Natasha was talking my eyes drifted. The next thing i knew i was being slapped in the arm by my best friend.

"ouch" I whined rubbing my arm that was now sore, it was probably going to bruise she slapped it that hard.

"you need to learn not to stare, especially at peoples private areas, come on Y/n that's like the first thing you learn as a kid" Jade lectured me, i just rolled my eyes catching Natasha's small giggle.

"i've had enough of this 'pick on Y/n' fiasco. i'm getting a drink" With that i made my way past Natasha to make myself a drink, a strong one

"can you make me one? please?" Natasha followed standing directly opposite me over the table.

"what would you like?" Natasha tilted her head for a moment as she thought about what she wanted.

"well first, we're doing shots. then after that i'll have a martini" I raised an eyebrow at her insinuating me doing a shot.

"i'm down for shots" Jade was somehow summoned again, either the mention of her name does it or the mention of alcohol.

"perfect, vodka or tequila?" Natasha held up each bottle of alcohol, both of which still full of clear liquid.

"ugh vodka, i can't stand tequila" I offered pointing to the bottle of Grey Goose vodka. Natasha practically squealed as she popped the cap off before pouring three shots. "also i have no idea how to make a martini" I added, since i'm assuming she would be expecting one after our shot.

"oh i wasn't expecting you to, i'll make it myself. i refuse to drink anything else, other than shots" Natasha explained as she handed myself and Jade our shots.

We both just gave her a nod to say we understood before we all prepared for the shot. "3... 2... 1...." We all chanted before throwing the shots back. I winced at the slight burn, honestly not hating is as much as other vodka. The Grey Goose was quite smooth, i still wouldn't want to drink it straight though.

I watched Natasha make herself a Martini, she honestly looked really good. It was quite impressive how she managed to make the cocktail, adding all the ingredients, shaking the cocktail shaker before pouring the almost clear liquid.

"did you want a drink?" Natasha asked as she took a sip of her drink, i watched as her eyes rolled back slightly signalling that it was good.

"um yeah, i'm not really sure what i like though" I answered honestly, i don't go out that often and when i do i tend to just order very basic stuff.

"hmm, let me see... do you like sweet things?" I scrunched up my face giving her a small shake of my head. "more bitter?" I raised an eyebrow giving it some thought.

"probably a combination of both, not too sweet but not too bitter" Natasha hummed glancing at all the different options.

"you know what's actually really good and simple? sex on the beach" My eyes widened at the name, i'd heard of that drink before but honestly i didn't think it was an actual thing.

"yoo they are good" Jade commented earning an appreciative nod from Natasha. "i think you'll like it Y/n" I glance at my best friend as she gave me a sweet smile.

"okay i'll try it" With that Natasha got to work making me a sex on the beach.

"perfect, Jade did you want one too?" Natasha asked glancing up at Jade who gave her an enthusiastic nod.

"yes please" Natasha hummed again continuing working her magic making myself and Jade our cocktails.

"what's the martini taste like?" Instead of telling me Natasha picked up her drink, took a sip before holding it out for me to try. "are you sure?" Natasha gave me a sweet smile and a nod before getting back to her cocktail making.

I glanced at Jade who gave me a nod to try it, i was still skeptical. I slowly lifted the glass to my lips being careful not to spill any liquid.

When the liquid hit my tastebuds i cringed immediately at the taste of vodka and gin. However as i let the liquid swirl around my mouth the harshness of the alcohol went away and i was left with quite a nice taste.

I hummed licking my lips as i placed the glass back on the table for Natasha. "you like?" Natasha rolled her head as she poured mine and Jades drinks.

"first taste was a bit intense but it definitely got better" Jade chuckled as she took the cocktail Natasha handed her. I glared at her before doing the same thing, "thank you"

"anytime love, i hope you like it" Natasha took a sip of her own drink keeping her gaze on me. "i'd love to stay here with you guys, but i gotta play host. i'll catch up with you later yeah?" I gave Natasha a nod before she swiftly turned to mingle with the rest of her guests.

•••

last part will be up on friday, i honestly thought i had only done two chapters for the party but guess now 🤷🏽‍♀️