"too bad, you were too slow" Natasha sassed grabbing the AUX cord and immediately plugging her phone in.

"i was checking out the expensive car" Jade whined causing Natasha to chuckle as she picked a song. "do you know who it belongs to?" Jade directed her question to Natasha who kept her gaze on her phone.

"i might" Natasha answered skeptically continuing to queue songs. I watched as Jade edged off the seat waiting for Natasha to tell her who it belonged to.

Natasha looked up finally glancing at me first before looking back at Jade. I watched in the rear view mirror as Jade eagerly waited. I saw Natasha's lips turn up into a shit eating grin.

"uhh well it's someone on our floor. the car park is in sections, it's in the level 5 area just like Y/n's" Natasha answered turning back to face the road.

I was giggling to myself as i looked around searching for the entrance to the grocery store. "so that narrows it down to what? 8 people?" Jade thought out loud, somewhat to herself.

"there's only 6 people per floor babe" Natasha corrected her, i looked over at her at her use of pet name. She gave me a head tilt and a sympathetic look in a way saying 'don't worry'.

Jade hummed thinking, "if only they would leave so we could see the apartment number painted on the concrete" Natasha and i shared a look, now that i know it's hers this is all quiet entertaining.

"yeah if only, i guess they don't get out much" Natasha joked, i stifled a laughed earning a glare from Jade straight into the rare view mirror.

"can we talk about something else now?" I tried changing the subject, somewhat over this whole car conversation.

"i have a question" Jade piped up before anyone could offer a topic to talk about. I wasn't worried about what she'd say, well i wasn't, until she started talking.

"Natasha do you have nipples piercings?" I gasped at Jades question. Why would she ask something like that.

"Jade! you can't ask people that" I chastised immediately. I glanced over at Natasha who was actually finding this quite funny.

"it's fine hun, uh yes, i do. why do you ask?" Natasha answered. Those must be those little bumps i kept seeing.

When Natasha's attention was on Jade i took a moment to glance down at her chest again. I've never seen nipple piercing in person before, not even really in a photo. I don't think i would have ever worked out what they were.

"i've always wanted to get mine done, but i've heard they hurt so bad" Natasha hummed as i turned back to the road, seeing as how i am driving.

"yeah they were pretty painful but so worth it. i love mine, i'd definitely recommend getting them" Jade hummed this time. I just shook my head as i made a turn.

"i repeat, can we talk about something else?" I asked my question from earlier, before the nipple piercing talk. Hoping for a safer topic this time.

"sure, how about we talk about my party this friday" Jade immediately gasped at Natasha's mention of a party.

When i looked over at Natasha she had one leg up on the seat, leaning it against the door. I gave her a look which she just shrugged off before turning to meet a very excited Jade.

"i told Y/n about it but she didn't get nearly as excited as you" Jade gave her an over exaggerated nod.

"yeah that's because she's boring and doesn't like parties" I clicked my teeth glaring at her through the mirror as Natasha chuckled. "you shouldn't even invite her she'll just be a buzz kill" Jade laughed way louder than she needed to.

"aw no, she's definitely coming. i'll make sure of that" I looked over at Natasha as she spoke watching as she gave me a wink and a small smirk. I also felt her place her hand on my thigh.

I gripped the wheel a little tighter as her hand softly rubbed my bare skin. I had to focus super hard on the road and not get distracted by the soft patterns Natasha was drawing on my thigh.

"do your parties get crazy?" Jade broke the silence, clearly oblivious to what was happening between Natasha and I.

"well, they have in the past but this one's gonna be a bit more lowkey" Natasha answered her turning her body more to look back at Jade.

Before Jade could ask another question Natasha started chuckling randomly. I glanced over at her raising an eyebrow as she shook her head.

"i was just remembering this one party i had, the cops were calls like 4 times for noise complaints" Jade gasped leaning forward looking intently at Natasha.

"4 times?" I somewhat shouted, Natasha raised her eyebrows at my reaction before turning back to Jade.

"they were pretty chill, just told us to keep it down the first couple of times and then the last time they actually took our speakers and shit so it was really over" Natasha continued, "i was there for the first two but after that i went to my room and didn't come out until the morning. some people crashed at mine, on the floor and the tables, some people even slept out in the hallway. fair to say the neighbours did not like me very much after that"

Jade chuckled, loving the story and probably wanting to attend a party like that. "holy shit, how crazy is that       Y/n?" At my name i turned back slightly.

"yeah, so crazy" I humoured her pulling into the driveway of the grocery store. "we're here" I announce looking around for a park close to the entrance.

"over there babe" Natasha pointed to a few empty spots as she placed her other hand back on my thigh. I tensed at the addition as i made my way over to the parks.

Once i was in everyone quickly jumped out, i took a deep breathe as Natasha closed the door. This woman has known me three days and she effortlessly makes me flustered.

It's not like that's a hard task to do but still, just her looking at me brings heat to my cheeks. All the little touches and pet names, i'm really struggling to stay composed.

"come on!" Jade shouted from outside as she banged on my window. It gave me a small jump scare as i looked out at them standing there waiting for me. Grocery shopping time.