chapter nine

The next day,i woke up, at 5:30 in the morning, i was so happy to see Jason at school again.

I literally skipped to school with a smile on my face. I entered class and sat at my seat waiting for HIM to come. " Hey ugly!", Shelly yelled hitting my head. " Ow!! ", i exclaimed flinching. " He's not that into you,", she started leading against my table, " You're wasting your time. You might have a little bit of curves, but i've got more than you will ever have. I actually feel a bit sorry for you, setting yor heart on something that can't be. You're hopeless.", she continued. i sat there thinking of what she just said, and my eyes started to water, she was right, why would he go for me? I didn't have the perfect body, or the perfect hair, i was just normal old me. A tear ran down my cheek. Shelly scoffed then walked away. Just then, girls started gathering at the door, i knew it was Jason. ' Are you stupid?! dry your eyes Mia! You can't let huim see you crying!' a voice in my head said. I tried, but i couldn't move, he bored through the crowd and came and sat in his seat .

" Hi.", he greeted me. A tear slid down my cheek, this was stupid, why was i crying?! " Mia, are yu ok?! Why are you crying?!", he asked worried, i realized that he called me Mia instead of Mi Mi when he was serious. " Y... Yeah, I just... feel like it.", i lied plastering smile on my face.

During Geography, French, and Science we did not say a word, but i was too busy thinking about what Shelly had told me to feel awkward in the silence. At lunch the same happeded. And in Music class, then he blew his top in Art class:

" Ok Mia, what is wrong with you today?", he asked irritated, " What? Nothing.", i lied to him a second time. " You can't fool me, I waited all day for when you felt like talking, but you just keep quiet. Now tell me what's wrong.", he demanded. 'Damn! Mia, don,t cry again!', a voice n my head yelled. " I'm sorry Jas, i just.... I'm sorry, I'm behaving like a total ass. Sorry.", i said cracking a slight smile. " See, I've been waiting on that smile all day. It's beautiful.", He commented. " So, are you going to tell me what happened?", he asked taking his thumb and wiping the tear that had escaped, " It's stupid, i'd rather not.", I said, blushing. As his hand glided across my face, i felt happy... peaceful. " Ok. And Mia, as you friend, i want you to turn to me if you need help, ok?", he asked looking at me. I blushed then said, " Yes."

Jason's P.O.V.

Her eyes widened a bit and her jaw dropped slightly, i knew she was blushing, i loved it, i love her. I can't believe i have a crush on her, i've only known her for about 48 hours. But i want to find away to get to know her better.