chapter 25

I skipped the rest of classes for the morning . I decided to start going to class after lunch.

I went into the cafeteria and saw Jason sitting and Shelly doing the usual, tirying to hook up with him. I wish I could say that it didn't bother me, but it did. A lot.

I turned in the opposite direction and walked out of the room. I held back the tears threatening to fall. I entered an empty class room and sat staring at the wall sadly thinking of the idiot that i love. UGH! I hate that! Why do i love him so much?! Stupid idiot!

" Hey. Mia?", i heared Darren call while coming in. " Yeah?", i asked wanting him to spit out whatever he had to say and leave so i could sulk more.

DARREN'S P.O.V.

I watched her from outside the classroom, she looked broken, i knew tha this was the plan that Shelly and i talked about, but i din't want Mia to be sad, anyway, i had to continue with the plan, now that she was alone and sad, i would swoop in and be her hero. Ok. Here goes.

I came through the door and closed it slowly behind me, " Hey. Mia?", i called a bit nervous. " Yeah?", she asked switching her attention away from the wall and to me. " You ok?", i asked sitting in the chair next to her. She didn't answer. " Listen, i'm sorry i kissed you lastnight, i just acted, and i didn't know that Jason would be there, i'm sorry.", i explained looking in the other direction. She sighed. I was begining to feel horrible for what i did to her. I looked her way only to spot a tear trickle down her cheek. I saw her bite her bottom lip trying to surpress tears. I hugged her and she wept in my arms.

JASON'S P.O.V.

Shelly came and sat next to me, talking to me as usual. I on the other hand was playing with my food and thing of her. Her beautiful smile. Enchanting features, everything. I just wanted to kiss her right now. Then she walked into the room, i pretended not to see her, why? Because i was somehow shy. Only she could make me fell this way. Mia then turned around and walked out, i felt disappointed.

After about a half of an our of thinking as Shelly continued babbling. Then i decided to go and see Mia, clear things up.

So I greeted t up, walked out of the cafeteria looking for her. Little did I know that she was with HIM.

---------------------------------------------------------

So how was it? Be completly honest ok?

love