Chapter 27: The Wrong Party

Hours later, Error's POV

"He sent WHAT here?"Reaper snaps after I told him what happened.

I sip from my mug, having waited until he relaxed after coming home and the kids went to bed.

"I promise to have a talk with Gaster later. That will never happen again, I'll make sure of it."He says

"Oh tRuSt mE, I thInK hE wiLl bE mOrE inCliNeD tO cOoPeRaTe gIvEn tOdAy."I say

He nods, smiling wider.

"I certainly hope so."He says

A week later, the kids were at a slumber party at a friend's house. At this same time, Horror invited me back to the castle for an anniversary party. What anniversary is that? Well, to celebrate the formation of the gang. I take my seat, seeing everyone either drinking or enjoying themselves. Nightmare even got a glass of wine in his hand, being a rare drinker. The way his tentacles dangle and wiggle indicates that he is already a bit buzzed so most keep their distance since he is a wild card when intoxicated. I keep my distance as well, still annoyed with his nosiness and trying to push my boundaries. He clearly wants something from me and I slap his tentacles away from me, not wanting anything from him or to give him.

I prefer not to drink since I never thought it had much of an effect on me. And hearing from Killer, I don't want to experience the symptoms of it like a fuzzy mind, loss of self-control or impulses and acting like a fool. I already have poor vision so I don't want to feel vulnerable or end up rebooting. Besides, I need a clear mind to destroy AUs or care for my kids. So I make myself a chocolate milkshake to celebrate the anniversary, getting refills of chocolate milk from Dust.

Yet it doesn't help and I start feeling weird. I suddenly feel extremely tired with my vision blurring, which is horrible since I rely on only one eye. Then my head starts hurting, my body shaking and everything seems to slowly spin. Great...I can hardly think straight and I feel dizzy...What the heck happened? I should be energized, not tired. Happy, not feeling like shit after drinking this...What is wrong with me?

I glance at myself and see that my glitching is lacking. I try to think it over and realize that I'm feeling drunk despite not drinking any alcohol. How can that be? Then I recall what Lust explained to me about how drugs could be put in drinks if I don't keep my eye on them...But they wouldn't place something in my drink, would they? I can trust them...I glance over at Nightmare and frown, having some suspicions of him as he returns with Dust from the kitchen. He could've done something to take advantage of me or gain control...Yet Dust might've just mixed the drinks up in one of my refills since he is clearly too buzzed to walk straight. Closer to intoxicated than slightly buzzed. Dust usually doesn't get intoxicated to avoid the hallucinations or dark thoughts of his past, yet he gets buzzed to silence his mind. He was currently joining a game of cards with a drunk Killer who won't stop singing nonsense.

"Hey...You don't look right. How are you feeling?"Horror asks, sitting beside me.

 How are you feeling?"Horror asks, sitting beside me