Pulling the duvet up to her waist, I could feel my stomach churning as I took in a deep breath and let out an uneven breath, “I will just get a cold shower.” I declared as I nodded to myself. Taking a last glance at her serene physique, I stretched my hand to turn off the lamp before making my way towards the bathroom.

Slipping inside my ash gray sweatpants, I let out a deep sigh as I patted the towel over my bare torso and chest, soaking the cold droplets of water settled on my skin.

Ambeling out of the walk-in closet as my globes automatically traveled on her physique before tracing her visage as she was facing me, covering half of the bed with her dainty frame.

The corner of my lips tugged up, “Woah, we agreed on sharing either side of the bed but, well who is complaining though. I don't have any problem sleeping so close to her. Like just beside her.” I muttered.

Poking my inner cheek with the tip of my tongue as I took leisurely steps towards the bed while I could feel my heart fluttering at an instance.

The fringe of the mattress touched my knee while I took a glance at her slumbering physique again, “Oh god! She looks so beautiful while sleeping.” I took a few seconds adoring her before I stretched my hand to gently lift up my duvet.

Gingerly, slipping inside the duvet in the tiny space of the mattress for a hunk like me. Without twitching my orbs away from her visage, I glided down the mini space before placing my head on the fluffy pillow beneath my profile.

Gulping down, I let out a light sigh staring at the beautiful soul in front of me. I could feel my eyes getting heavy and hazy yet I wasn't willing to close them when the vista was this beautiful.

The sudden twitch of her head as her profile further hugged the fluffy cushion followed by a strand of her tresses sliding down her cheek and lips making her closed eyes crunch.

My nose scrunched at her discomfort as I leisurely elongated my hand to her visage before touching her skin and swiping off her tresses away from her cheeks.

Licking my lower lips before clamping it between my teeth, I felt her sliding near my physique making one of my eyebrows arch on my forehead.

I blinked, feeling her hand resting over my flank making my movements halt in their position. Feeling my stomach churching up at the feeling while the tickling sensation around my heart didn't go unnoticed.

Gingerly lifting her head, I slided my left hand underneath the side of her head while scooting myself closer to her.

Feeling her snuggling up till my shoulder while her cold fingers skimming my back, sending shivers down my spine.

I let out an uneven breath while I could feel her warm breath gushing down my chest and nipple as her upper body was almost touching mine, “Oh, Y/n. I just want to do things with you.” I thought as a soft grown left my mouth.

As her movements halted by passing seconds as her forehead touched my shoulder, I could feel my heart thumping against my chest but in a jiffy I could feel serenity securing my heart.

“My safest place is in my arms and I couldn't ask for anything else.” Clamping down my lip within my teeth as I wrapped my other hand around my waist, pulling her closer to myself if it was possible. I placed my lips on the crown of her head, “Good night, princess.” I whispered before resting my chin on her head and closing my eyes.

Feeling the bright light with your closed eyes, you clenched your eyes as a light groan left your mouth before you twirled on your position to face the other side as your hand slid on something soft yet sturdy.