chapter 13

02X19

What Have I Done to Deserve This

Juliette had a great morning especially after the night she had. After she left Marks hotel he had also left promising to keep in contact and to hopefully see her again soon. She even got a Good Morning message from Mark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"50 bucks says O'Malley caught her doing Mark Sloan." Alex says to Izzie, Cristina and Juliette.

"No thats not what happened because I was doing Mark Sloan" Juliette tells them, causing everyone to look at her shocked.

"Wow Juliette you finally got some" Cristina says.

"There's something going on. I mean look at them." Izzie says cutting their conversation off.

"Alright he walked in on her doing McDreamy." Alex says. "Did I just call that dude McDreamy?"

"Oh you know you did." Cristina says causing everyone to laugh.

"Awesome." Alex says, then turns to Izzie. "You are ruining my life."

"Ha" Izzie replied.

"Get a room." Cristina says to Alex and Izzie.

"Guys." Izzie says to George and Meredith.

"Excuse me." George says.

"Oh sorry." Izzie says getting out of his way. "What's ah...what's a going on?"

"Nothing." Meredith says.

"Oh you know we're going to find out anyway." Cristina says.

"You tell us and maybe we can help." Izzie tells them.

"There's nothing to tell." George replies.

"Oh that means there's something to tell." Cristina says.

"Come on."

"There's nothing to tell." Meredith says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Who would like to present?" Burke asked walking into the patients room.

"Ah Keith Paulus admitted last night with chest pains." Cristina says. "Status post acute MI. Ah no family or personal history of heart disease. No cardiac risk factors."

"He's healthy as a horse."

"A horse who's in bed after just having a heart attack." The patient says.

"See now any minute I think you're going to tell us this was a false alarm and it just seemed that he had a heart attack."

"She talks when she gets nervous."

"Hmm I understand. Mr. Paulus unfortunately the scans show what looks like a mass around your heart. A very, very large mass." Burke responded.

"Mass ... okay. Is that code for tumor?" the patient questioned.

"Okay that's absurd. He doesn't have a tumor. He's incredibly healthy."

"We won't know until there's further exploration which is why I'd like to do an angiogram today." Burke says.

"Okay, good."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~