Chapter 20: Fixing Things

.•*•.•*•.•*•. Fixing Things .•*•.•*•.•*•.

I wake up on Matt's chest. I look around the room to find that Nick and Chris were gone. I look up at Matt, who is awake and looking at me, rub my eyes and then ask him, "why you watching me sleep? Seems kinda creepy." Jokingly. He smiles and just kisses the top of my head. I then continue, "where's the others?"

"They went out for breakfast."

"Oh you could've woken me up or left me here alone."

"No i wanted to stay with you. I like watching you sleep... I mean" he gets flustered by his own words and we both laugh. I sit up and get onto his lap straddling him.

"Stalker much?" I say while putting my hands on his still bare chest.

Matt starts to look at me and my body in an almost hungry way. He then puts his hands on my hips moving my lap closer to his chin. Instant butterflies flew throughout my whole stomach at the feeling of my crotch dragging on his chest. He then looked up at me as I laid my hands on the sides of his head. He looked so vulnerable. He pulled my shirt up just slightly and leaned his head up to kiss my stomach making my breath hitch. I usually never like anyone touching my stomach but Matt seemed sincere and then he looked at me and said under his breath, not noticing I heard him, "your body is fucking perfect and your so fucking hot"

We then hear the door open and I quickly get off of Matt. I'm obviously blushing profusely and I look at Matt and he is as well. Chris and Nick walk in talking about god knows what and Chris doesn't even address me. I get upset and lay my head back down on Matt's chest putting my leg over him. I then feel something on my leg. I think to myself: 'what the fuck is that? wait no it can't be. is that Matt's dick? Is he hard? No I probably just am feeling something else.' I then try to move my leg up and hear Matt's breath hitch. I immediately know. He's hard. 'Did I do that or did he just have a dream or something?' My pussy starts to throb at the thought and start to feel guilty. Guilty for possibly causing Matt to get hard, guilty for thinking of Matt like that for even a second and most of all guilty of putting myself in this situation when I know that I'm in a relationship with Chris now. I then remember how mad Chris is at me even though I don't know what I did to him. What did I even do? Why is he pushing me away? I get angry and impulsive. I start to now intentionally rub my leg on his dick. Matt starts to grip the sheets but I don't think he notices I'm doing this purposely. I then start to move my hand down his chest and he freezes instantly. I get down to his pants line and stop. I then look over at Chris and he's looking at the two of us sadly. He looks like he's about to cry. Why would I even think of doing this to him. I just want his hands and arms back around me. His lips back on me. I miss his kindness and passion. I miss his love.

I immediately take my hand and my leg off Matt. I then sit for a second before getting up and asking Chris, "wanna go into the hot tub with me before we have to leave?" I need to talk to him.

He looks at me surprised and then nods his head. We put on our swim suits and head down to the hot tub.

I sit down in the hot tub, and Chris follows behind me and sits on the opposite side. "Why are you avoiding me? And why are you so angry especially at me?" He scoffs. "Come on Chris!" I say upset, "please don't shut down on me again." I start to feel tears growing In my eyes and look down.

We sit in silence before Chris speaks up, " do you like him more than me?" I look up instantly. He has a tear on his eye.

"Baby no" I move to him bringing my hand up to his cheek. "I love you with all my fucking heart and nobody brings me as much happiness as you do."