Chapter 8: Nightmare

.•*•.•*•.•*•. Nightmare .•*•.•*•.•*•.

‼️Warning: TW‼️
Nightmares, mention of abuse and rape

When we got home everyone got into pjs and we all decided to watch a movie together including the triplets parents. We all sat down and I was in between Matt and Chris. We decided to watch The Nun since their dad loves it so much and wanted to show Nic, Matt and Chris it for the first time. Damn this family loves their horrors. Before we started the movie Mr Sturniolo wanted to show us the trailer to get us scared. After we watched it Nic yelled, "That's not scary at all!" But I was scared and little did he know he would be petrified.

Then Mary Lou said, "actually guess what kids!" We all turned our attention to her and she continued, "Me and your father's first date was at a movie theater and we watched this movie."

"Oh yeah I forgot about that!" Chris yelled. I loved how close this family is. It's something I never had, and to be able to have a few nights in it makes me so happy. The movie starts and I'm holding onto Chris. I'm so scared. I didn't know what was coming next. Then a jump scare caused me to grab onto Chris's arm like it was the last thing keeping me from falling off a cliff. "You scared" he asked me after he looked down at me giving me a face of your so cute. I nodded and he put his arm around me and held me tight. I put my head on his shoulder and looked up at him. He's so gorgeous. His hair is laying perfectly and his face is just the most cutest thing ever. I kissed his chin as I couldn't reach his cheek and he looked down at me and gave me a smile.

~~~ Mary Lou's POV: ~~~

I looked over to the boys and saw that Lily was clinging onto Chris. She's such a kind wonderful girl. Honestly I hope she ends up dating one of my boys since I would love to have her in the family. She was obviously scared so I saw Chris put his arm around her which made me smile. She then gave him a kiss on the chin which only made my smile grow. I looked back on the tv and put my focus back into the movie.

~~~ Lily's POV: ~~~

After the movie ended everyone headed to their rooms to get ready for bed. I went into Chris's room and layed down as he yelled goodnight to my parents. He then joined me in bed and we both went to sleep.

I woke up in the middle of the night to a completely dark room. I was gasping for air and close to tears. I had a nightmare.

"Lily! Lily! It's ok it was just a bad dream. Your ok! Your safe! I will never let anything happen to you." My gasping turned to shallow breathes and when I saw Chris I fell into his arms sobbing. "It's ok love. I'm right here. You're safe with me. I promise you I will never ever let anything happen to you. It's ok baby." Chris blurts out. I slowly stop my sobbing and look at Chris.

I sniffle then say, "did-did you call me baby?"

"Um uh no, no I- yeah sorry I didn't meant to."

"It's ok Chris."

"What was your dream about?"

"D-Dylan was holding me down choking me and... and he was... r-ra" I didn't finish the word. It scared me to say it.

"Omg I'm so sorry love. I have nightmares about melody sometimes too. They suck im sorry you go through that too. Dylan's your ex right?"

"Yeah" we both sighed and I just stayed in Chris's arms silently crying.

"It's gunna be ok." He said after a long silence.

Chris stayed up until I fell asleep. Then he laid me down and tucked me in. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and laid down next to me.

The next morning I woke up to Chris talking on the phone with who I think was trill. "Yeah I already have a fake id and so does Nic but I don't know about Matt. Also I wonder if Lily would come with us. "

"Oh yeah I wanted to ask do you like her?"

"Who Lily?"

"Yeah who else dumbass"

"Um no I-i I don't think so"

"That doesn't sound very definite"

"Well I really like her as a friend but idk she just I just it feels so natural and calm and wholesome when we're together. It's like when we are around eachother everyone and everything else disappears"

"Well a lot of people on line are debating on weather she's dating you or Matt "

" well she's dating neither of us as far as I know"
Yeah well let me know what Lily says about the club I'll ttyl"

"Ok bye dude see ya"

He then gets off the phone and starts to strip. I'm sitting there watching him as he takes off his shirt and then his pants and then opens his closet to look at what clothes to wear. I am still laying speechless.

"Chris?" I say and he turns around and scrambles in his underwear to find something to cover him. "Chris it's ok " I cover my eyes and say, "I'll close my eyes if you don't want me to look"

"Well I just don't want you to be uncomfortable I don't much care if you see me tho.

"Ok" I take my hand away from my face and keep eye contact with him to make him more comfortable. "So the club?" I ask

"Oh yeah Trill found this club that doesn't really pay too much attention to ids" he grabs a shirt and starts to put it on. I didn't want to be a pervert watching him get dressed but I couldn't take my eyes off his chest. "Stop Lily" I say to myself.

"Hiuh?" He asks.

"Huh?"

"Did you say something?"

"Oh no sorry I was just talking to myself."

"Ok, do you want clothes?"

"For now yes please"

He throws me a tshirt and some pants. I decide to undress in front of him as well since I didn't want to get out of the covers. He turns around and looks stunned staring at me.

"What are those?"

"Huh?"

"Those scars?" He now looked more worried than I have ever seen him.

"Oh uh.... Their from uh Dylan." He then looked at me with sympathy. I had a scar on my left shoulder and then one of my right hip. He came up to me nelt down and hugged me. He was obviously really worried. The look on his face turned to rage as he said "if anyone lays a hand on you again I will kill them" and I believed it. Somehow this boy really cares about. Possibly enough to kill for me. I hope it never comes to that.

I stood up and took off my pants he turned around as I changed. He's so respectful.

We headed downstairs grabbed some breakfast and went into Nics room where Matt was with Nic. "So Trill has invited us and a few other people to go to a club that doesn't look at ids much. Wanna go?"

"Sure we all have fake ids right. "

"Yup" I replied and everyone looked at me.

"I was not expecting that" Matt said. We all laughed and started to talk about plans for before the club.