Chapter 9 The Reveal

Starscream POV

When Soundwave said that, I was shocked and also a bit suspicious about what Soundwave had meant by that. I started to pace a bit and got more and more nervous for who Soundwave was bringing over. We had contacted Agent Fowler and he was with us, waiting for the new 'allies' to come and visit.

I didn't like this situation whatsoever, first our leaders disappeared, Blackblade a traitor, and now new bots are coming to say they want to help us, I wasn't letting my guard down. Many bots were ready to strike and The others could tell that I was nervous and tried to ease my nerves, but nothing could be done given that my mate was gone and who knows where.

"Starscream, you must calm down. Soundwave is one of the most observant bots I have ever met and fought against. If he says that these bots are here to help us, then we should trust him." Elita said and I felt myself calm down a bit, but that didn't mean all my worries were gone.

As I was about to reply, I saw a portal open right behind us on the main bridge. I saw Soundwave enter and the rest of his symbiotes ran at him, hugging him and making sure he was alright. Once Soundwave calmed them down he made his way to us.

"Where are the bots Soundwave?" I asked, crossing my arms and a bit confused on why the bots weren't here.

"Bots: coming. Situation: nervous." Soundwave said through recordings and in hindsight I should've seen that coming. I mean, they were coming to a base where everyone is fully armed and ready to blast them to the Allspark if they make any sudden moves.

After a few moments of waiting, a groundbridge opened and I saw seven bots come out, all different, but all seeming like esteemed warriors, especially two familiar bots. The one in front came up to Soundwave, Elita, Ultra Magnus, Agent Fowler, and myself.

"Greetings, I am Aurora, I am the leader of this group."

She gestured to her allies and said, "These are my friends: Railine

(This is her, image not mine)

"Sciwave."