Chapter 7 A Traitor!?!

Starscream POV
When they all flew away, I turned back to Blackblade, wanting some answers.

I turned to the other commanders and said, "We have something to ask Blackblade."

Elita, already knowing the situation, nodded while both Ultra Magnus and Soundwave looked confused.

Soundwave, putting on his visor again, said, "Que: talk about what?"

I then realized that they didn't know, so I explained everything that had happened in the Med-bay and not only to them, but everyone around us. To say they were confused and angry, was an understatement, they all glared at Blackblade. Now that I think about it, she has acted unusual from her entire time on the Nemesis and around all of us, like she knew something bad was about to happen.

Soundwave approached Blackblade and said, "Blackblade: explain!"

Blackblade looked nervous, but no one was on her side, we all wanted answers about the pod.

Blackblade quickly put her servos up and said, "H-hey now, I have helped the humans with getting to school and other things while you were busy."

"That's a lie!" We all turned and saw Miko, Jack, and Raf walking up, all looking angry.

Miko then added, "You haven't helped with anything and avoided any questions about the stasis pod you were in... and we know why!"

Blackblades optics widened and she looked nervous, but I was more interested in what they found out.

The others were as well as Elita said, "Miko, what do you mean?"

Raf then came up and said, "After Optimus, Megatron, and Enigma all went into stasis, we looked into the pod and found something on it."

He then opened his phone and showed me a hidden emblem edged on the inside of the pod.

(This is the symbol)

When I saw the symbol and I glared at Blackblade, finally realizing her true motivations behind being here. She was a spy for someone, who I did not know.

However, my anger quickly turned to pain as I screeched out, feeling like my spark was being ripped in two. I wasn't the only one, my mates and Elita were both screaming in pain through our bond.

Knockout and Ratchet came to our sides and everyone was confused on why we were in pain, but they all kept their optics on Blackblade, just so she wouldn't do anything.

"What's wrong with them?!?!" Ultra Magnus shouted.

Soundwave quickly grabbed Blackblade and said, "Traitor!"

Blackblade tried to say something, but either I couldn't hear or she didn't say anything. Ratchet scanned me, Thundercracker, and Skywarp, while Knockout scanned Elita.