Jimin's Vacation: A Cruise Ship? In Space?

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

"Witnesses? What are you talking about? What's the plan?"

"We go in, trigger a ship-wide emergency to force Larry into his cabin, then we go in and torture the shit out of him. If anyone sees, we shoot. Understood?"

Bile swam in the back of Jimin's throat. Torture was a practice Jimin didn't approve of or wish to partake in. Especially not when Larry had done nothing wrong. Granted, he was a rich business exec, so surely he probably did a lot wrong, but likely not enough to warrant going through torture.

"You good, Parkie?" Hoseok asked, which snapped Jimin back to reality.

"What ship-wide emergency?"

Hoseok grinned. "Simple: we turn off life support. It won't kill anyone, but it'll take power away from the infirmary. That's a big no-no for Trident."

"You know how to turn it off?"

Hoseok got up and squeezed Jimin's shoulder. "You're not the only hacker in the Fleet, Parkie."

With that, Hoseok departed the cockpit and left Jimin there with his thoughts. What would Y/n think? How would she get out of participating in torture? The truth was, Jimin knew there was no way around it. In less than twenty minutes he'd be hurting an innocent man. Crime was one thing, but harming innocents was another.

Jimin had seen his fair share of gang violence. He had caused it, too. His hands had blood sewn beneath his skin, but that didn't mean he liked it. That didn't mean he wanted to hurt someone who was minding their own business.

Knowing Hoseok would get grumpy if he took too long, Jimin exited the cockpit and joined Hoseok near the hatch. He had already opened it, and Jimin got a sneak peek at the inside of the luxury liner. Bright lights awaited him; however, it wasn't as elegant as he was expecting. If anything, it looked like a disappointing version of the UC Vigilance.

There were metal walkways surrounding the bay. Stacks of large crates were thrown around the spacious, square-shaped room. It was as boxy as an elevator and smelled of too much disinfectant. There was a hint of flowers in the air, too. Or, at least what Jimin assumed was the scent of flowers. It wasn't like he knew much about nature.

Jimin stepped in with Hoseok and noticed several workers wearing white uniforms with cyan accents darting around. All of them were holding tablets and speaking in hushed tones that made the bay feel quieter than it should be. Aside from the hum of the various radiators hiding in the high ceiling and the silent chatter of employees, it was peaceful. Too peaceful for a torture mission.

A man wearing a bulky hat and the same uniform as the employees leaned against one of the crates not too far from them. The gray floor squeaked as Hoseok strolled up to him. As always, Hobi had gum in his mouth that he obnoxiously chewed as if trying to get on Jimin's nerves.

"Rokov," Hoseok said with his arms extended like he was looking for a hug. "Still holed up in this piece of junk, eh?"

Rokov, a man with dark hair that was long enough to sit on the back of his neck, stepped away and widened his droopy eyes. His nose jutted out like it had been hit fourteen and a half times with a hammer. Surprisingly, even with the jagged nose, the man was rather attractive. Smooth skin and well-trimmed facial hair shaped him well, and his lips were thick and glistened from what looked to be a light lip gloss.

"Commander Jung," the man said at a rapid pace. For a moment, the man reminded Jimin of Jungkook.

Ew. Jimin did not want to think about Jungkook.

Starfield || •PJM• (ONGOING)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें