Colby smiled at Sam before stepping out on the balcony of their hotel room to call Dean.

" Hello," said Dean.

" Hi Dean, it's Colby," he replied.

" Shit, what have you two done now?" asked Dean.

" Nothing, I promise, I was just hoping to talk to you about something," said Colby.

" Yeah, I might not be the best person for that," said Dean. " Let me grab Sam, he could help."

" Sure," said Colby.

Dean put the phone on speaker so that both him and his brother could hear the conversation. Colby explained everything to them, starting with the dream he had a few weeks ago and what he had just experienced tonight. The brothers listened intently.

" I wish I could give you a different answer," said Sam W, " but I think Sam is right. It sounds like it could just be a side effect of everything. We've been through something similar, you kinda just need to wait for it to wear off."

" I kinda figured," said Colby. " Thanks for listening anyway."

" As far as the Soul Killer is concerned, you don't need to worry about that," said Dean. " It's locked away in the safe here in our bunker in Lawrence. It couldn't be safer."

" I'm glad to hear that," said Colby. " Thanks again guys."

" Anytime," said Sam W. " You two stay safe."

" We will," said Colby.

Colby hung up the phone and stepped back into the room. Sam was sitting on the bed, with his computer on his lap.

" Everything okay?" asked Sam.

" Yeah, I'll be fine," said Colby.

" I'm happy to hear that," said Sam.

" What happens now?" asked Colby.

" Upward and Onward," said Sam.

" You mean Onward and Upward?" asked Colby.

"Potato, potatoe," said Sam.

" Yeah, right," said Colby.

Sam then shut his computer and put it aside, settling under the covers of his bed. Colby got into his bed and slid under the covers as Sam turned out the light. Colby layed down to sleep, but something felt off. It wasn't like Sam to mess up his grandmother's motto like that. He figured maybe he was just tired and stressed about everything. It happens. Anyway, Colby paid it no mind as he finally drifted off to sleep, exhausted from the experience.

Everytime Colby thought it was over, something else happened. Sam and Colby were nearly prepared for their flight to Australia. They hadn't realized that they needed to get some shots first and so they had to rebook their flights from when they originally had decided to go. Since they were both receiving the same shots, they had decided to just get them together. Both of them sat in the doctor's office as the doctor prepared multiple syringes. Colby was having a major Deja Vu. He knew he had never once been to this doctor, but for some reason, he seemed familiar.

Everything was going fine, Colby had received his shots and then Sam received his. All had seemed normal until Colby noticed Sam. He was seizing. Colby had tried to get up from his chair but the doctor held him back. The doctor called for some help and several of them came rushing in. The doctor who had administered the shots stepped back and he looked over at Colby with a sad look in his eyes, but suddenly it turned to a grin, an evil grin. Colby now remembered. He had seen this guy in the Area 51 facility in his dream. He worked for Naomi. The doctor had purposely given Sam these shots, knowing he would have a seizure, but why hadn't Colby reacted? Colby took one last look over at Sam, the multiple doctors huddled around him before he suddenly fell unconscious. Colby jolted awake a few minutes later. Sam woke up as well, confused as to why multiple doctors were standing over him. The doctor who had administered the shots explained that Sam had a seizure, a reaction to the drugs. When the doctor turned to face Colby, to make sure he was alright as well, his face was different. It was no longer the man who worked for Naomi, it was someone different, but Colby could've sworn it was him. He was sure.

Colby didn't tell Sam about what he had seen, but something was happening to him and it wasn't good. He needed to get to the bottom of everything before it drove him crazy, potentially forever. Colby didn't want Sam to worry about him, especially having just gone through something like that, and so, Colby acted like everything was normal when he left for LA by himself, praying that nothing was going to happen to him or Sam while they were separated.

All of this was supposed to be over and Colby wondered if he was going to suffer from this paranoia forever. Colby was afraid to sleep, but at the same time, he was so tired. So as the plane took off, Colby settled against the window of the plane and drifted off. He drowned out the sounds of the other passengers on the plane, paying no mind to the voices as they became muffled. Colby was too tired to even think or be aware of anything, and as he shut his eyes and felt himself drifting, he could've sworn he heard Naomi's voice.

"That's it," said Naomi. " We've got him."