Volume 1: Ch1

Advance Nurturing Highschool or ANHS for short is a beacon of prestige and innovation. Operated by the Japanese government, ANHS promised more than just education; it was a blueprint for the leaders of tomorrow, set apart on a self-sufficient island. With its modern facilities and comprehensive resources, it was clear why the school was the choice for aspiring elites.

The promise of ANHS wasn't just in its state-of-the-art campuses but in its bold claim: to turn dreams into reality. For someone like me, it was a golden ticket, a shot at transforming average into exceptional.

"Hey!" A female voice rang out with slight irritation, making sure it was not directed at me I looked towards the source of the noise.

It was a girl with jet black hair, the person she was addressing was another female with shorter brown hair, although it was none of my business I decided to listen in on their conversation for a bit as did some other people.

"You were staring at me on the bus earlier why?" the black hair girl said looking towards her with obvious disgust in her face.

The response was light and unbothered. "Oh, well I just thought you looked kind of familiar, like I've seen you somewhere before." She responded in a way that if someone was walking by they would think she is having a friendly chat with a friend from middle school.

The raven hair girl rolled her eyes and continue to walk on to the entrance ceremony leaving the other girl there disappointed, however she quickly recovered from this state and it was only brief but you could see faint disgust in her face as well

I don't blame her If I had to face someone with an attitude like that as well I would also be disgusted. More importantly I should be going to the entrance ceremony by now after all that is what a good and upstanding student would do.

But then again entrance ceremonies are boring when I first started working I also had an entrance ceremony of sorts as well as training which was all extremely boring to me so on second thought I think I'm going to skip it. I have a whole school to explore after all so I am going to do just that.

Right off the bat, heading to the cafeteria seemed like a no-brainer. I mean, a high-caliber school like ANHS had to have some top-notch food, right? The only problem was finding my way there.