Things you should know

This Is A rewrite of my Simple task fan fiction since I felt like I made that super messy and all over the place. The old fic is not discontinued but it is ending soon. The Uniforms In This fic Will be different since anhs uniforms are disgusting IMO. They will look like this

(I got this off of pinterest for anyone wondering here is the direct link: https://www

(I got this off of pinterest for anyone wondering here is the direct link: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/626422629410281583/)

I am not gonna use the same story as the simple task one neither any of the same methods seen in that fan fiction. Or Other Fan Fictions.

Ayanokoji will still be in class C but I will make his behavior and character different from the other one.

Other character changes will include, Hiyori, Ryuen, Ibuki, and thats about it for class C.

For class D the only character change will be Koenji but it won't be that dramatic of a change.

For class B the character changes will be Mako, Himeno, Kanzaki, and chihiro, shibata and some other people in that class the reason for this will be revealed when it happens.

Class A character change is not really alot the only person will most likely be sakayanagi and maybe just a tiny bit hashimoto maybe Kamuro too but only if you guys want it.

Teachers will be changed as well Chabashira, and Hoshinomiya, biggest change will be  Hoshinomiya it's just that she won't be a weirdo who flirts with younger students anymore but of a social butterfly teacher who is popular with students but does not cross the line.

And chabashira is more of a drastic change I will save for when you read the story.

The next thing is that There will be one added character in the story and the start will be changed as well its going to be a prologue for this story that Will be 10k words.

The new character added in this story will be Yuki (From Volume 0) she will be the only new character added mostly to replace my oc Hikaru to be Yuki instead and instead of ayanokoji living with Shinji it will be Yuki father.

I am also going to make Tsukishiro more reluctant to help to boost a certain character importance.

Now the thing that is changing the most is the special exams in my other fanfiction It felt like that was super low effort and that I didn't take care of it at all and just did some random stuff. So I will make it more thought out here as well as I will be including  some of the original special exams I won't say which ones though.

And lastly Ayanokoji won't hold back in this series and Will not have anything to do with class D. In my last fanfiction I made them work for him but now that I rethink it there no real reason for him to even interact with class D because they are just self destruction.

that's all for what you need to know before reading this and I will update this weekly to ensure I have time to make chapters quality and for it to play well with the next chapter that I write.

Also Class D won't suffer directly as much as last time and Ayanokoji won't get points like a maniac In my other fic with no explaination I will try my best to Make every way he gains points realistic and understandable.