part 9

Our whole journey was silent . We didn't talked to each other .
But I was little scared because I grew up in Paris.  My mom My family lives there . I have really bad memories there . It took so much time to move on from these things . And now I am going back there . I hope I don't run into anyone I know . As we reached Paris My heartbeat were fast . I know after coming here . I would see many familier places and peoples I don't want to see.

We came out of the airport . A car was already there for us . We got into car and I just closed my eyes . Cause I don't want to see anything.  I was so scared. Taehyung asked the driver to stop the car near a lake . Asked me to get down . I was not ready . Still I get down the car and followed him without saying a word . My mom was there too . My heart started beating more faster . I was out my breath. Whole flashback came in front of my eyes.  I hold taehyung hands to stop him and hugged him . He got scared and asked

Liza! Are you okay ?
Liza ?
Everything was blured and I fainted .

When I opened my eyes I was in the hospital.  Taehyung was sitting beside and my mom was there too . I had many thoughts in my mind .
Did she told him everything? No , no this can't be true .

Are you okay ? He asked
I nodded ! But tears started started rolling down my eyes .
Liza ! My mom called me
My heartbeat got faster again . Taehyung got scared and called doctor but again I passed out.

Again when I opened my eyes there was only Taehyung . My heart was heavy . I got up and hugged him tightly while crying.  And said

Taehyung ! Please let's go from here.  I don't want to stay here.  Please taehyung ! I beg you . Please .
Tears were continuously rolling down my eyes.

Don't worry . After sometime you will get discharged . We will directly go to our room . Don't worry.  We won't go out for anything . Okay ? . He said .

I nodded .
I was still hugging him . When that women . My mom entered. 

Liza ! She said .
I hugged taehyung more tightly . Again started sobbing .

Ma'am , can you go out . I will meet you outside.  I don't think she is in the state to say something.  He said .

She went outside . Taehyung broke the hug and said . Looked at me while wiping my tears . I looked at him and he said . Tell me why you suddenly got panicked and how that lady knows you ? . I can't tell you . I said

You have to tell me . You could have died right now . If you don't tell me I will ask her . He said

No no please no.  Again I started crying . He creased my hairs . His touch was making my pain go away .
S-sh-she is my mom . I said while crying .

What ? She is your mom? Then why did you got panicked ? He said

Because she don't love me . She torched me to hell . I don't want to see her . I didn't wanted to come here because of her . I don't want you to meet her either . Again I hugged him while saying everything that happend.

He hugged me more tightly and said . Don't worry I am here now . She won't dare to come near you . I won't let her hurt you now . I won't let anyone hurt my wife. Your happiness is my responsibility.  Don't worry this time you will have happy memories with you . He said while kissing on my forehead .

I was feeling better now . I broke the hug and said . Please don't talk to her .

Let's talk together.  He said .

No please ! I said

He held my hands and said don't worry I am here with you .

We both came out of the hospital and she was standing there . I held taehyung hand more tightly .

My mom came towards me and tried to touch me .

Sorry ma'am but I don't allow anyone to touch my wife except me . Cause she only belongs to me . And only I have the right to touch her . He said.

But i am her mom! She said . And again tried to come near me .

Even if you are her mom ! I won't let you go near her . Because if you were her mom.  She would have happily greeted you . My wife is not comfortable when you are near her . So kindly stay away from her that would be good for you .

Liza ! I am sorry . You didn't contact me since you left us . I know I was wrong.  Please forgive me . Please . And you didn't even tell us . You got married.  She said

Please don't ask me anything.  I don't know you ma'am.  Taehyung let's go now. 

We both left . I didn't even look back at her.

We got into car and reached hotel . We got into our room and sat on the bed and taehyung was sitting beside me .

Why she torcherd you ? He asked

Please don't ask me anything.  I said while tears were rolling down my eyes .

Please don't cry . I can't see you crying . It hurts . He said.

Why it hurts you ? Huh? You don't even love me ! This is just a contract marriage . I said .

He sat down on the floor and hold my hands and said . No liza , this must be a contract marriage for you , but not for me .

Why ? I asked

Because I love you liza.  I loved you for a long time.  If I told you this before marriage . You wouldn't have married me . Because I know you don't trust in love anymore . But trust me liza.  I love you so muchh . He said while tears rolled down his eyes .

I can't trust you taehyung even if you are telling the truth . It's really hard for me to accept that . Everyone betrayed me when I trusted them . I don't believe in this things now . I said while crying.

I don't care.  If you love me or not . I will always love you till my last breath.  I can't live without you now . He said and hugged me .

His hug was comforting and making me feel good.  I hugged him back and said

I am scared to love taehyung . I am scared I will get hurt again. 

I will earn your trust liza !! He said .

I tried to broke the hug but he didn't let me and said . Please let me stay like this . I wanted this too.  So I agreed .

After few minutes we broke the hug and his face was red . He was crying . I don't know why . Seeing him crying hurted me so much .

I kissed him on lips , he responded to my kiss . I forgot all my pain . I forgot everything that happend.  I want this moment to last forever. 

.
.
.
.
.
Bye bye
Come back for next part !
Love you