part 7

Next morning :
My mom came early at the hospital because she knew what happened last night.  I was right because . The Spain mafia members visited her place to kill her . But she wasn't there . Because I called her to come to the hospital.  She was still sleeping and I was admiring her beauty . She was looking like an angel.  Then my mom said . When are you going to tell her the truth?
I don't know mom but I am really scared to loose her . I will tell her at right time. 
Okay! She said .

Liza slowly opened her eyes and saw us in front of her and got up immediately. 
Sorry ! I slept so much today.  I had to idea of time . She said .

Don't worry it's okay ! Anyways you both are getting married today . Mom said .

Liza was in complete shock . Her eyes widened and she said what?

Yes ! You heard right , now come with me let's have breakfast together and go to salon to get ready . Mom said .

O-o-oky she said . And look at me with a angry glare. 

She left with mom . And got up and left for home to get ready!

Liza's pov :
I slowly opened my eyes due to the talking voice and saw taehyung's mom here.  I got up immediately saying sorry . I was so embarrassed.  Aish! I should have gone home last night ! I said to myself.  And suddenly I got another shocking news that I was going to get married today . What's going on with my life . And from last night it was snowing outside . It felt great.  God heard me and now I am going to get married to the person I don't love. And now I am going to have some breakfast with taehyung's mom . When suddenly I saw messages from Jason.  I opened the messages . He asked me if I was okay because last night.  Spains mafia member came here to kill me at my place . After seeing those messages my hands and feet got cold.  I thanked God for saving me but then I realised that taehyung must be knowing about this prior that why he called me . Or maybe it was a Co incident.

Liza ! Let's go . Taehyung's mom said

Yeah ! I said .

We had breakfast.  I wanted to go home but now I can't because of those mafia members.  But thankfully I am getting married today . I don't know why but I felt comfortable with taehyung.  Was this love ? No I might be overthinking. 

We reached salon and went inside I was carrying my wedding dress . I got ready and taehyung's mom hugged me with tears in her eyes and said . From today onwards you will officially my daughter . I am so happy . I hugged her back . We went to the church where the wedding was going to happen and I was taehyung standing there . He was looking so handsome.  Taehyung father hold my hands as brides father and walked me to the stage . All the rituals were done and then priest said " NOW YOU CAN KISS THE BRIDE " . I was looking at him with a scared look . When he kneeled forward and gave a quick peck on lips . Everyone was cheering for us . My cheeks got red . I don't know why . I wanted to kiss him again . I controlled my thoughts . Everyone wished us luck and taehyung's mom and dad said Let's go home .

I was sitting on the passenger sit and taehyung was driving . I can't believe I got married today . But suddenly something clicked in my mind . Taehyung had injury . How can he drive . ? I found it suspicious . But still kept quiet . Whole drive was silent.  We reached home . His house was so big . My eyes widened seeing his big house . He hold my hands and we walked in . It was night so we directly went to our room . I asked him
Are we going to sleep together?

If you wish you can sleep on floor as there is no couch here . He said

How rude . You can sleep on floor as I am the bride.  I said

This is my room . He said

From now on this is my room too . I said

Let's share the bed instead.  He said

Okay ! I agreed .

We kept pillow in between and slept .

Come back for next part .
Byeee
Love you