Silverfinger.*

Mulai dari awal

I don't give her a chance to respond as I slam myself inside of her. A loud, erotic moan leaves her lips making me raise my eyebrow at her before placing my mouth on hers. I raise my hands to the headboard, gripping on tightly as she wraps her legs around my waist as I start to thrust. With every thrust, the bed rocks and I press my lips harder against hers.

"You're mine, Mikaela. You're my girl. No other man will ever get to put his hands on you. You're only mine to touch." I growl, burying my head in her neck as her nails scratch my back making me groan. Both our moans echo throughout the room as I hear the steel door slide open.

I smirk to myself knowing Peter is watching us before I move my lips back to Mikaela's, hearing him sigh lowly. I've had enough of other boys  eyeing her like she's a single woman. She's mine and will be mine until I take my last breath.

I hear the door slam shut making Mikaela jump but I regain her focus as I thrust my hips more forcefully. "Derek." She moans. "You gonna cum again, baby?" I ask, feeling her clench around me. She nods as I place my forehead against hers, her orgasm washing over as she lets out a blissful moan. I groan as my orgasm follows hers, our cum leaking down onto the bed.

"Fuck." I moan slowly pulling out making her whine. "Fuck. My legs are shaking. I might not be able to walk." She jokes and I chuckle, leaning down to kiss her softly. "If you can't walk, it means I've done the job right." I say smirking making her chuckle. "I love you." I say softly and she smiles. "I love you." She replies, kissing me.

******

Mikaela's POV

I wait out front as Scott pulls up to the schools parking lot on his bike as two other bikes pull up next to him. Scott takes his helmets off right as the twins do. "You guys gonna be doing this all day?" Scott asks looking between the two twins.

"All day." "All night." They say making Scott sigh and look at me with a mixture of annoyance and exhaustion making me smirk at him in amusement. "Is this about being in our pack?" Scott asks. "This is about you and Mikaela being the target of demonic ninjas." Aiden says making Ethan look over at him. "You mean, the demonic ninjas that pulled swords out of their chests and completely kicked our asses?" He asks sarcastically. "Yeah. Those demonic ninjas." Aiden replies just as sarcastic.

"We don't need anyone to protect us." Scott says looking at Ethan. "They were looking right at you two when the sun came up." He argues and me and Scott nod. "And they also disappeared." He says then looks over at me with raised eyebrows. "Argent thinks that they could just come out at night."

"Since this is our first experience with demonic ninjas, we're thinking we should play it safe." Ethan says and Aiden nods. "All day." He says. "And all night." Scott sighs making me chuckle. We all walk inside and over to Scott's locker. "Okay, one thing first. We need to talk to Stiles and let him know everything that happened last night. Without the two of you." Scott says and Aiden scoffs. "No."

"Yes. And we don't want you listening in. No wolf-hearing." I tell them firmly. "How would you even know?" Aiden asks and me and Scott look at each other with a smirk. "We're true alphas. You have no idea what we can do." He says before closing his locker.

******

"So then, she starts talking about phosphors, and the key having chemicals on it, right? And so, that made me think of the chemistry closet, and the fact that someone had to let Barrow in." Stiles says as we walk into the chemistry room and he walks over to the board which is now clear with no coded message on it making me and Stiles both frown.

"It's gone...okay, it doesn't matter though. It doesn't matter. I've still got the key-" he runs over to the closet and pulls out his keys before shuffling through them, not being able to find the key. "What the hell? I had it- I had it here. I had it here this morning. I swear to god, I had it this morning."