"Raw?" He asks making Stiles give him a look. "No, you stopped to bake it in a little werewolf oven! I don't know, you guys are the ones who can't remember anything." He says making me chuckle but before Scott can say anything, our teacher, Mr Harris, speaks up.

"Mr Stilinski, if that's your idea of a hushed whisper, you might want to pull the headphones every once in a while. I think you, Mr McCall and Miss McCall would benefit from a little distance, yes?" He asks and Stiles scoffs. "No..." he says and Mr Harris points at two different seats making the boys move as I stay seated.

"Let me know if the separation anxiety gets too much." Harris says and Stiles chuckles sarcastically. Scott glances and I follow his line of sight to see Jackson glaring at him making Scott's eyes widen and turn back around quickly. "Hey, I think they found something." Harley says as everyone gets up to look out the window. An ambulance is parked by the woods as two EMT's emerge, pushing a gurney. Strapped to it is a man's body, making mine and Scott's eyes widen. "That's not a rabbit..." he whispers, glancing at me worriedly.

Everyone jumps and lets out a small scream as I roll my eyes, watching as the EMT's lower the victim down. Scott steps back from everyone, stunned and devastated as me and Stiles slowly approach him. "Okay. This is good, this is good! He got up, he's not dead. Dead guys can't do that." Stiles says and Scott shakes his head. "Stiles...we did that."

******

"But dreams aren't memories." Stiles says as we walk over to a lunch table. "Then it wasn't a dream...something happened last night, and  we can't remember what." Scott says as we sit down. "What makes you so sure Derek even has all the answers?" Stiles asks, giving me a look obviously not agreeing with the idea of getting help from Derek.

"Because during the full moon, he wasn't changed. He was in total control while me and Mia was running in the middle of the night, attacking some total innocent guy." Scott says making Stiles sigh. "You don't know that." He says and Scott dramatically shakes his head.

"I don't not know it. I can't go out with Allison. I have to cancel." He says and Stiles shakes his head. "No, you're not cancelling, okay? You can't just cancel your entire life! We'll figure it out." Stiles says and all the sudden Lydia places her tray on the table next to Scott. "Figure out what?" She asks as the two boys look at her shocked. "Uh...homework. Just homework." Scott answers and she smiles, sitting down.

Stiles pauses with a French fry held to his lips before he leans over to whisper to me. "Mia, why is she sitting with us?" He asks and I shrug. Then Allison comes over and Scott moves his backpack from the seat he was saving for her. A moment later, Jackson, Danny and one of their lacrosse teammates walk over and sit down. Danny gives me a smile as I give him one back. "Hi, Mia." He greets. "Hey, Danny." I greet back.

"Get up." Jackson glares at his teammate who says at the end of the table who looks up at him offended. "How come you never ask Danny to get up?" He questions and Danny chuckles. "Because I don't stare at his girlfriend or his best friend's coin slots." He says and the guy sighs as he grabs his tray and gets up, sitting down somewhere else. Jackson sits down and fixated his glare on Scott.

"So they're saying it's an animal attack. Probably a cougar." Danny speaks up. "I heard mountain lion." Jackson says and I quirk my eyebrow. "A cougar is a mountain lion." Me and Lydia say at the same time. Lydia starts to play dumb when everyone looks between me and her. "Isn't it?" She asks before looking at me as I give her a pointed look.

"Who cares? The guy's probably some homeless tweaker who's gonna die anyway." Jackson says and I chuckle. "Aw, you're so full of sympathy, aren't you, Jax?" I say sarcastically making him give me a look and I just smile. "Actually, I just found out who he is. Check it out." Stiles says as he held he phone out for everyone to see.