debut of alpha lucario in terastal form?

Highschool of the dead universe three: best friend edition without zombies outbreak and supernatural

On Friday September 15th, 2013 in Tokonosu city, Tokyo at 9:15 am

In East Side courtyard of fujumi academy there Mr. Shido having class outside with his students until a portal show up right next to them in few feet away started noticed begins open up to reveal section 23 northeast corridor with kingravemon, Groot, neon light from equestria girls alternative universe three in section 23 jumpsuit in dark blue stripes and pokebelt around beltloop, and the white ninja as they come out from portal who closed after that.

Neon's rotom phone flew out from right pocket begins floating in mid-air at six feet away begins to speak with toshimi Nikki, "wild tera pokemon is here right front of you guys in eleven feet away, it's..no way, it couldn't be." Neon replied, "what's wrong rotom?"

Mr. Shido: "something wrong my floating friend."

Rotom: " Wild tera pokemon is alpha lucario from hiusi region!!!"

Kingravemon: "SAY WHAT!?!"

Neon: "how alpha pokemon got effected with terastal phenomeno from hiusi region?"

Kingravemon: "I don't know but arceus got huge idea to bring out every alpha pokemon from hiusi region from every universes in terastal or rampage form."

Neon: "that's explain it."

They spotted glimmering alpha lucario across the courtyard stomped toward them bit and stop to see them with red glowing eyes for a second and summoned tera shard rose up from the ground to absorb him in couple of seconds and broke into pieces to reveal terastallized alpha lucario with grass type tera shard crown on top of head and begins power up after that. On cue for kingravemon flew up in the sky for air assaulted and neon pull out pokeball in right hand begins toss it in mid-air to call out his pokemon, "come out, clodsire!" He come out from his pokemon to outside having pokemon battle against terastallized alpha lucario for first time.

Naomi: "it's so cute I ever saw."

Clodsire: "clod."

Neon: "okay buddy use zen headbutt."

He went incredible speed straight toward alpha lucario when fired razor leafs toward him and neon said to clodsire, "dodge it!" He dodge it to the right from razor leafs kept straight toward alpha lucario quick and delivered zen headbutt in the stomach with direct bit to cause little bit damaged.

Morita: "hahaha, you said it coming huh punk."

Groot running toward alpha pokemon with one open fist coming up and shoutout, "I AM GROOT!" Until he use brick break collided with fist made medium wave around them got gust of wind and started struggle each other for a moment until the white ninja appears behind him without being noticed and doing kung fu moves on the back.

"Molossal fist of fury!"

"Rabbot kick!"

"Quarreon spinning heel kick!"

Alpha lucario get down with one knee from the damage by white ninja kung fu moves until kingravemon call out the attack, "shadow spike ball!" It straight toward alpha lucario who look up to see it really fast with direct hit in the face cause medium halfway critical damage caused tera shard shattered into pieces for returning alpha lucario to normal with dizzy and almost fainted that cue for neon pull out great ball begins throwing toward alpha lucario quick and started captured him to went inside the ball who falling down on the ground gently then started locked him up.

Neon: "alright I caught alpha lucario."

Takzuo: "that wassup dude."

"Good job mr. Light."

They turned around to see happy Hogan, nick fury, pokemon professor lyra heartstrings, and commander dusk standing behind the portal as professor said to them with surprise, "amazing alpha pokemon got affected from terastal phenomenon, not bad at all." And Happy Hogan said, "that's mean every alpha pokemon from hiusi region will show up in every universes with terastal and rampage phenomenon soon as possible."

Takuzo: "oh-boy!"

White Ninja: "thank you arceus."

Nick: "we should tell head of sections about it."

Neon: "good idea Mr. Fury."

[New chapter is out for today]