vs tera ribblast [edited]

Apple & onion original universe on Wednesday September 11th, 2016 at 3:26 pm

In city's park with chicken nugget walking on boardwalk doing his patrol for a moment, and stop to see glimmering strange frog with mudballs stick to his back standing middle of boardwalk in seven feet away until a portal show up behind him in few feet away who turned around to see it begins open up to reveal section 23 northeast corridor with admiral Dawn cerise, moonlight in section 23 jumpsuit with dark blue details got pokebelt around belt loop, and don torabolt come out from portal to the park boardwalk with him to see glimmering pokemon that surprised moonlight bit and said, "is that wild tera pokemon you talking about huh, admiral."

Admiral ceries: "yup."

Tera share rose up from the broadwalk to absorb ribblast in a second and it broke into pieces to reveal terastallzied ribblast with rock type tera shard crown on top of his head and began powered up after that, on cue for don torabolt pull out his avatoro gear and place in middle of axe morpher began turn on by itself and started singing in Japanese accent, "🎵 ti! tiger! Ti! Tiger! Ti! Tiger!" Don said in raspy voice, "avatar change." He transformed into dangerous jiro

And the morpher announcement, "ex-tora! Hoachō!" He doing his roll call while crotch down and popping his neck right side, "the strongest one there is

And the morpher announcement, "ex-tora! Hoachō!" He doing his roll call while crotch down and popping his neck right side, "the strongest one there is. Don torabolt." That impressive moonlight while pull out pokeball in right hand began toss it in the air to call out his partner, "come out, kingambit!" He come out from pokeball to outside having pokemon against ribblast along with dangerous jiro by his side.

Moonlight: "use kowtow cleave!"

He began get down on the ground with both knees touched doing a bow during kowtow cleave energy slash toward him with one direct hit and medium halfway damage until dangerous jiro take a huge leap in the air toward terast ribblast quick to use his axe to slash him with explosive sparks make more damaged cause tera shattered into pieces to return dizzy ribblast went to normal, on cue for moonlight pull out great ball in right hand began throwing toward dizzy ribblast begins captured him with red beam to went inside ball who falling down on the ground gently and began locked him up that's surprised moonlight capture his first wild tera pokemon as a wild tera pokemon catcher."

Chicken nugget: "good job kid."

Admiral ceries: "go ahead and reserve it, kiddo."

Moonlight: "yes ma'am."

Meanwhile at canterlot high

In the hallway with cmc walking together toward parking lot and stop to see applejack & pinkie pie approach them and applejack said to her little sister, "pinkie pie coming with us at home to hangout with me for a while before heading home." Apple bloom said to her big sister in confused, "there's no room in big mac truck, sis." Both of them become lovestruck expression on their faces and applejack said, "she will sit on mah lap with seatbelt on while heading home. Right my pinkie winkie."

Pinkie: "eeyup."

Apple bloom: "umm sure, ah guess."

Sweetie belle: "(thought) they starting dating for first time, *cute squealed*."

"Grookey"

They turn left to look down to see friendly piplup standing there make sweetie give out cute squealed and said, "you so cute I ever saw." He take a leap into scootaloo's hair and pull his stick began hitting her on the forehead very lightly and apple bloom said, "that critter started to like you, scoots."

Applejack: "yer right little sis."

Scootaloo: "okay I like you too, little buddy."

[New edited chapter is out for today]